Jack Monroe #205 Overdeliverer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack would be far too trembly and awkward to confront a manager face to face. She’d wait until she was behind her keyboard.

She looks fine here, to me. Her hair is styled, she has a genuine smile and her make-up’s not scary.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Jack would be far too trembly and awkward to confront a manager face to face. She’d wait until she was behind her keyboard.
Good point!

Real life interaction
Jack: Hello, can I get a refund on this sideboard
Manager: You can, but we'll need the receipt, please

Twitter:
I went to the store and very politely asked for a refund on my sideboard. The manager looked down their nose at me, sensing I was a poor. "Got yer receipt?" They spat, and I felt my tattoos being judged. I started trembling, for I, Jack Monroe, had fed it to the rabbit mistaking it for vegetable peelings. I tried to speak, but the words wouldn't come out. The manager started laughing. I slowly, gently backed away, until I found a quiet corner for my safety. I overheard the manager laughing, and I heard the words, "Traaazers? Bird?" and I, Jack Monroe punched the wall.

• Haha
Reactions: 86
She looks good. Now close your Patreon, you nasty disengious little grifter.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
This guy's done a few 'gifted children' parody tweets and they always remind me of Jack ...

Screenshot 2021-09-08 at 14.09.49.png

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I know we've looked at the Twitter delete sprees, but did we ever look at the Instagram ones?

Here they are, stat lovers:
0001.jpg

0002.jpg

0003.jpg

0004.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
Good point!

Real life interaction
Jack: Hello, can I get a refund on this sideboard
Manager: You can, but we'll need the receipt, please

Twitter:
I went to the store and very politely asked for a refund on my sideboard. The manager looked down their nose at me, sensing I was a poor. "Got yer receipt?" They spat, and I felt my tattoos being judged. I started trembling, for I, Jack Monroe, had fed it to the rabbit mistaking it for vegetable peelings. I tried to speak, but the words wouldn't come out. The manager started laughing. I slowly, gently backed away, until I found a quiet corner for my safety. I overheard the manager laughing, and I heard the words, "Traaazers? Bird?" and I, Jack Monroe punched the wall.
Help, I'm 🦉🍾 in Tesco car park no less 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33

She looks fine here, to me. Her hair is styled, she has a genuine smile and her make-up’s not scary.
100% she would be leaving nasty reviews online rather than instore (I hate those cowardly bastards)

She's edging towards the original Girl Called Jack hair and look.

Reactions: 34
Looked up the domain for the website. The name is registered until November 2023 so looks like it is a hosting issue. Nothing much else to report from a quick look - it's all WordPress but we knew that.

@Marmalade Atkins Love the stats, thank you!

Reactions: 24
I know we've looked at the Twitter delete sprees, but did we ever look at the Instagram ones?

View attachment 751737
View attachment 751738
View attachment 751741
View attachment 751742
Wow.

The only one I ever specifically noticed that she deleted was the Sophie the dog breakfast bowl (all other breakfast bowls remain). But I've just had another look, and I have bad news.

Brace yourselves.

Have a bubble buddy on hand with smelling salts.

It pains me to say it, but...

Celery, Edinburgh is gone.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 76

View attachment 751737
View attachment 751738
View attachment 751741
View attachment 751742
I love this / you, thank you!

Even giddier are the prospect of THE BOOK! They must have forecast over 3k units to warrant paying anyone over a fiver for hair & makeup so imagine what slop they’ve got for us to eat & dust they’ve got for us to play with? What a treat!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Dear God, he looks as bad as Jack. Coloured contacts, bleached hair, botoxed fod, and to top it off a trout pout. Beard needs definition around the edges though (Oooo Manc's got the witch stick!)

Not something I thought I'd ever type but that's not a flattering neck angle is it?
I thought exactly the same, not the slender giraffe neck we are normally used to seeing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.