Jack Monroe #205 Overdeliverer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love this / you, thank you!

Even giddier are the prospect of THE BOOK! They must have forecast over 3k units to warrant paying anyone over a fiver for hair & makeup so imagine what slop they’ve got for us to eat & dust they’ve got for us to play with? What a treat!
Might of course be for something else

Reactions: 16
In fact, re: Insta deletions...

At the time of her Edinburgh jaunt, she was going for an "arty" Insta grid, alternating colour and b&w pics. As you can see below, she's deleted three b&w photos - including Celery, Edinburgh 💔 and one of the inside of her aparthotel fridge to show her great organisation skills. She may have deleted more - was the slow-cooked cod on her Insta?

Some her most egregious slop remains (bolorneaise, anyone?). The vile photos of the kitten remain. She's just tried to ruin our celery-based fun.

Screenshot_20210908-170118_Instagram.jpg

PS don't worry, the comic kitchen era is still there!

ETA: rejoice! It's still on Facebook!

Screenshot_20210908-170830_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
How come stuff about that poor kitten are always hidden behind spoilers? I know it was awful but shouldn't that behaviour be exposed to everyone rather than hidden?

Reactions: 5
How come stuff about that poor kitten are always hidden behind spoilers? I know it was awful but shouldn't that behaviour be exposed to everyone rather than hidden?
Because some of the photos are distressing, showing a suffering animal. You can be aware of what happened without wanting to see the pictures popping up suddenly.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
In fact, re: Insta deletions...

At the time of her Edinburgh jaunt, she was going for an "arty" Insta grid, alternating colour and b&w pics. As you can see below, she's deleted three b&w photos - including Celery, Edinburgh 💔 and one of the inside of her aparthotel fridge to show her great organisation skills. She may have deleted more - was the slow-cooked cod on her Insta?

Some her most egregious slop remains (bolorneaise, anyone?). The vile photos of the kitten remain. She's just tried to ruin our celery-based fun.

View attachment 751946

PS don't worry, the comic kitchen era is still there!

ETA: rejoice! It's still on Facebook!

View attachment 751953
Can confirm the cod slow cooked in its own defrosting juices was indeed on Insta. Remember seeing it not so long ago when I was looking for something else.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Because some of the photos are distressing, showing a suffering animal. You can be aware of what happened without wanting to see the pictures popping up suddenly.
I get that with the photos, but not the discussions. A lot of people aren't aware of it, and if all discussion of it is hidden behind spoilers and then her behaviour goes unseen by people who come across these threads on Google. Seems like a wasted opportunity to share what she's done.

Reactions: 9
I know the photos are most likely to be for the newest slop bible but I really, really want them to be for a sensational Daily Mail splash: “I pretended to be in poverty despite my glittering media career… now I’m coming out as middle class”.

“Monroe, 43, daughter of a landlord, sits across from me with a vegan cow’s milk Schrodinger’s latte, shark eyes filling with tears: ‘it all began to unravel when a cabal of mithering ninnies questioned my story about selling lightbulbs. The next I knew, I was having my sideboard expenditure questioned, began hitting the kombucha hard, and Matt Tebutt mocked me about stock pots’”

A goat can dream…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
That’s probably a normal sized neck but after only seeing her in Facetune filters it just doesn’t look right. Maybe it’s all the bench pressing she’s been doing…..🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It will never cease to annoy me that Jack came all the way up to Edinburgh, dragging all her blenders and photo equipment, only to stay in her room guzzling milk and iceberg lettuces and....other stuff..., Then fucked off back to Southend, ranting about social distancing on the train.

That celery could have been anywhere!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I wear jeans and a t-shirt or combats and a t-shirt literally all the time I'm not at work or going out somewhere. Sometimes with a long sleeved t-shirt or a thin jumper if it's cold, or a big woolen trench coat if it's very cold.

Of course I'm a 35 year old man, so this is to be expected.
#masculineaesthetic

My manager IS DEAD
Never EVER gets old

ah sigh - chuckles after a long day thankspaceyou cabal

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I get that with the photos, but not the discussions. A lot of people aren't aware of it, and if all discussion of it is hidden behind spoilers and then her behaviour goes unseen by people who come across these threads on Google. Seems like a wasted opportunity to share what she's done.
A thorough deep dive has been linked to in the wiki, which is generally a gr8 read for anyone new or old:

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She's removed a lot of photos of SB.
She's also removed any pics that makes the house look messed up, especially the ones which showed the kitchen floor ripped up.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
There was a cabal member who requested it because they found it triggering and distressing. Rather than have a Frau made to stop reading and forced out, the mendacious trolls agreed to use the spoiler on any kitten details.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.