Jack Monroe #205 Overdeliverer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A sleeve doesn't have to be one cohesive design, having a full arm of multiple separate tattoos is a patchwork sleeve. Her approach however puts me more in mind of the rag rug which is to take things that are already bad and make something that's worse than the sum of its parts. She was so desperate to get sleeved up and look the part of a tough working class birdbloke that she put no forethought into it whatsoever, hence turning her skin into an archaeological dig with the layers of trash and the star put in a gap that was too small so it doesn't even bloody fit. I've never seen a finer candidate for two full blackout sleeves but that would be too edgy for eternal middle-aged mum vibes Jack.

Sorry, I am the full embodiment of this gif when she intrudes upon one of my niches:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Regarding the recently deleted celery, purchased in Edinburgh...

What did Jack actually make from it? Was it in the slurry foisted on mythical tramps? It probably went in the bin along with the c.w.h and the lettuces. I hate the thought of wasted food!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
History of a tattoo.

Skull.
View attachment 752117

Skull not really covered up by red rose.
That caption, though 😬
View attachment 752119

Skull and red rose covered up with big black rose.
View attachment 752123
I know duck all about tattoos, but that is some bad ink.

History of a tattoo.

Skull.
View attachment 752117

Skull not really covered up by red rose.
That caption, though 😬
View attachment 752119

Skull and red rose covered up with big black rose.
View attachment 752123
I know duck all about tattoos, but that is some bad ink.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

What did Jack actually make from it? Was it in the slurry foisted on mythical tramps? It probably went in the bin along with the c.w.h and the lettuces. I hate the thought of wasted food!
She should have made two-ingredient celery and yellow sticker milk soup

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25

So many of Jack’s stories deserve one of those end of a movie credits scenes where they tell you what everyone got up to next.

69049C95-0166-4C05-A2F2-E71FA76CA90B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
Great now I hate myself for thinking she actually looks pretty there.....
I think, objectively, Jack is an attractive woman.

But I see it as a neutral attribute- it doesn't make her interesting, kind, generous, trustworthy or willing to pay her taxes.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Maybe it went into the boLORNEse? She never shared the recipe (naturally), but an enterprising frau could reverse-engineer it as Jack herself once did with Lloyd Grossman sauces.

Possible ingredients:

Lorne sausage
Tin of tomatoes?
Celery?
Yellow sticker milk?
Wafer thin yellow sticker chicken?
Basil pot plant?
The soul of an innocent?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
No.
I would eat this.
It looks nice.
It looks well cooked.
It isn't brown
It isn't slop.
No eggs.
No anchovies.
No teeny tiny bowl.
No rusty spoon.
No disgusting fingernails.
YOU ARE NOT JACK.
Pancakes do, usually, *contain* eggs, though...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Pancakes do, usually, *contain* eggs, though...
Guessing @MooBelle meant I hadn’t subjected the pancakes to being served with a softly softly half cooked snotty egg and declared it 90% vegan.

Wishing I could photoshop a ‘That’s Not My…’ book as per the witty ninnies up thread but equally wondering if it’s cruel to ruin innocent children’s books?
<insert Helen Lovejoy Think of the Children gif>

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Guessing @MooBelle meant I hadn’t subjected the pancakes to being served with a softly softly half cooked snotty egg and declared it 90% vegan.

Wishing I could photoshop a ‘That’s Not My…’ book as per the witty ninnies up thread but equally wondering if it’s cruel to ruin innocent children’s books?
<insert Helen Lovejoy Think of the Children gif>
I’m sure we’ve done it before…it’s been a long 18 months.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
The addition of the Mario tats on the terrible sleeve always fascinates me. She doesn't strike me as the type to do something actually fun like play a few rounds of Mario Kart, she's never mentioned gaming of any sort. Gives me big *kickyball* vibes ie. a fun hobby her son might be into that she could give zero fucks about. Maybe just picked the little drawings from a book at the parlour, or thought it would make her seem like the cool, nerdy, gamer pixie dream girl

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.