Jack Monroe #205 Overdeliverer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ooooh i know who this account is and they are also an insufferable embarrassing attention seeker…a match made in heaven

Did jack really say the funniest people on tv were Sue perkins and This Morning presenters?
No offence to anyone who likes sue Perkins she has the same humour as my best friends mum, so i just remember my friends mum when i was a teen making similar jokes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
No offence to anyone who likes sue Perkins she has the same humour as my best friends mum, so i just remember my friends mum when i was a teen making similar jokes.
I don't find her funny either, but, she's a rich celebrity lesbian who is newly single. Bat Signals all around for Jack!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
That award looks very sinister. Lovely trousers too. She could whip them off and have an impromptu picnic with Sue. I'm sure she has some travel eggs and cheap wet ham with her in her handbag. Never leave the house without an egg, that's what I always say.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
I feel strangely protective towards Sue, possibly because she’s not that funny but does seem nice. And she’s just had her long term relationship break down and has found out she’s adhd. She’s been through a lot in life, she doesn’t deserve Jack (no-one does)

I can’t eat whole eggs so I’m selling my collection of egg carriers if your interested Sidey T? Apparently you can carry dinosaur eggs in them but that seems unlikely as their eggs are massive. There’s also CCCP ones!
218AE2A9-BEF8-44C9-B5E8-932CEC42FB32.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Don't mind about it if you're not posh or Irish lads, i have the perfect cabbage recipe. Grow or buy a young green cabbage. Discard any tit leaves that you dont like the look of. Very thinly slice the rest of the cabbage. Then chill in any brand of fridge & add as required to any stew, casserole or side dish (add butter and plenty of black pepper to taste).actually delicious and used for decades, it's called feeding your family you bleeping 🛎🔚

There Is literally no difference. Is she assuming import of other brassicas? Because that ain't it.
Southend's supermarket cabbages right now:
View attachment 747133
That feels like watching a wonky donkey or otherwise abuse to animals or cabbage adverts where you need to text £3 a Month to sort it. Sobbing & shaking thinking about the sprout 😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
You know, on a trip to Thessaloniki as a youngster I got horribly addicted to what seemed to be the hotel’s signature dish. It was served alongside every meal, or as a starter.Chilled thinly sliced cabbage with oil and vinegar. Must be a Greek (not Greek Cypriot) thing, I’ve never seen it in Cyprus.

Reactions: 23
Unfortunately the sweatshirt meme is DEAD now or else I would have shopped a nice cabbage on there. Every time she mentions cabbage I remember this photo of her which is saved in my folder of Jack-related pictures as 'jack laughs at a cabbage'. Also Jack, we've talked about this - you absolutely, comprehensively, completely and utterly cannot sing. Your quavering microtonal nasal whine is considered cruel and unusual punishment and no amount of lovely bathroom reverb or autotune is going to save it 💅

View attachment 747642
And has their nose as well 😲

Oh dear 🙄 to be fair i find Sue Perkins dull, unfunny and extremely smug looking, but i still wouldn't wish Jack on her. Oh hang on though, looking at Ms Sue Smug , crack on and get rinsed babe ❤

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Ok this is a reach, buuut… I think someone at Pier PR (try saying that after a few kombuchas) might be a Frau.
We know the true meaning of a pineapple emoji; “crowing trifle” - the Trifle Defender is a queen; and maybe a reference to a tattler with a “bee” in his name who we’re all pretty fond of? 🤔

C7485E19-1472-4482-B258-3F5083E95783.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Feel free to call me out, fairer members of the cabal, but I suspect that due to recent and continuing eff ups, Jack's name is a joke/punchline in the communities she would prefer to work in

Reactions: 30
Not many kids will willingly eat cabbage so most schools wouldnt have attempted it, most veg would have been peas, green beans and carrots. We sometimes got carrot and parsnip mashed together at Christmas time for Christmas school dinners. Its foul i hated it. My mum serves it christmas and just like my sprouts i force it down. 🤣
Us oldies had cabbage on the school meals menu, you could smell it being cooked when you arrived in the morning 🤢 along with all the other green leafy horrors

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Back to the fried cabbage. The thing for me is that the only unfashionable thing about it is its not new, as people said its served overpriced in top restaurants.

I remember being shocked people were paying over the odds for colcannon( another irish dish containing cabbage and potatoes.) In England. Its blooming leftovers.

I her kid would have preferred it to it just being overcooked on his plate of mac and cheese.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
A) why is she boiling THEN frying thinly sliced cabbage and then putting vinegar on it??! POBP and butter on would have been fine

B) the fridge clearer was clearly a desperate intervention as her house is a Temple of Botulism

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I can smell that picture and it isn't good. Ffs, I quite like cabbage!
Also, who the hell has ever gone to a friend's house and helped them clean out the fridge?
Maybe if your friend was abroad with work and you had a key 'for emergencies' but you just know what they're like, and ended up having to really sort the place out...

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.