Jack Monroe #205 Overdeliverer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Softer on the environment that their brethren"???? How is a cabbage any "softer on the environment" than a cauliflower, or sprouts, or broccoli or turnips (yes they are brassicas) or sweeds or...oh you get my drift.

That is before you include non brassica UK grown vegetables such as runner beans, carrots, leeks, etc etc.
There Is literally no difference. Is she assuming import of other brassicas? Because that ain't it.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Cabbage in avgolemoni? Someone’s salty they never came up with STEWVLAKI unlike @Marj24 (it was you, wasn’t it?)
Jack stop trying to make Northern Irish - Greek fusion happen, you’re going to offend all the Yaya’s I know

Oooft that’ll do, I feel seen.

ETA Hi Jack, I don’t like your recipes. Where’s the patreon postcards? Back in Nov you wrote them “vistaprint” on your mad wallpaper desk list organiser we’ve never seen since, so I’m sure you’ve not forgotten.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
i wasn't aware that cabbage was that unfashionable anymore. as well as ottolenghi's recipes, one of gary usher's (who has corresponded with jack on twitter a few times) restaurants is called hispi!

even I, the vegetable avoider, don't mind cabbage. and with macaroni cheese? sounds ok.. kinda. anyway, "more cabbage" is on The List, for good or ill...

and I am gutted missed out on creating my own meme jumper, but, in the words of young mr grace, "you've all done very well"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Whoever edited the word slaw caption cut 'sick' but kept low energy. Thank you, Unknown Editor, for cutting the dreadful 'Norn'.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Yet she fits into clothing suitable for an 11 year old. One minute smol, smol, smol, next it's huge, huge, huge.

4 stone on her frame would be impossible to hide. Just an out and out lie.
This is one of the things that irritates the most - the easily disprovable lie. Why? For attention, I know...

Reactions: 45
duck that essay on cabbage we’ve not got the time hun, is this three separate grid posts irt cabbage?! Is she going for an insanity plea for when HMRC pursue criminal charges?

• Haha
Reactions: 65
She is like a scab I can’t stop picking.

Reading her triggering lies are painful to the nth degree; I know they are all bulls*** but I can’t hit the unfollow button and I read them over and over again like a child.

If she just made the bloody granola I could draw a line and be done with her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
Is the back story on her mother's cabbage cooking a homage to Charlie Bucket? Lol! Our wee pixie grew up so poor and long for a golden ticket as chocolate was a once a year treat?

Also, stop pretending SB is there, if he were, you'd have his blazer on to really do your weird flexes.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
All this talk of cabbage is making me sad that I’ll never eat my mum’s (northern Irish, one of six, never made it for her siblings AFAIK 🤷‍♀️) amazing buttery cabbage again. Thanks dementia…

I’m very sure that Jack’s version will not be it, not that I’m waiting for it with bated breath when she’s got the rest of @kachoochoo’s bloody list to work through first….

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
oh, istg... absolute bleep

every so often I feel a tiny tiny bit bad about gunning for someone who is inexplicably loved by many

then she says something like this. 3 stone weight gain while fitting into children's clothes? the words disgusting and vile are greatly overused on the internet, but they bleeping fit here

• Heart
Reactions: 57
All this talk of cabbage is making me sad that I’ll never eat my mum’s (northern Irish, one of six, never made it for her siblings AFAIK 🤷‍♀️) amazing buttery cabbage again. Thanks dementia…

I’m very sure that Jack’s version will not be it, not that I’m waiting for it with bated breath when she’s got the rest of @kachoochoo’s bloody list to work through first….
Jack's would be lardy cabbage

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Sunday nights used to be a miserable affair...the grey dread of the looming working week...but now ..NOW... it's the absolutely best day!:D

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.