Jack Monroe #205 Overdeliverer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alright, calm down. I only asked. šŸ˜‚
Iā€™m trying to learn cos Iā€™m not a chef like Fack. Neither am I an accidental conquerer of fears, single mother, author, Greek, Norn Irish, food writer, or 5ā€™1.7ā€.
Shanā€™t! Now let me gather my minions and set them loose upon you

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Jack 'it could have fed three'

Morgan Freeman voice 'it categorically could not have fed three'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
A bit of SBā€™s face was showing but Iā€™ve cropped him out.

View attachment 747175
Heā€™s THERE! HOW MANY TIMES!?! A photo of a hand or something? Ummmm, canā€™t. Used up all the digital film on my phone taking arty shots of cabbage. Oh hang on, no, scrub that. Child protection!

Also, ā€˜Thatā€™ll do.ā€˜ šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Her constant boasting about eating all the food sheā€™s cooked is really weird. Obviously you should end up cooking the food youā€™ve made, thatā€™s the point. Bit of an issue if youā€™ve always got half left in the pan and you donā€™t eat it? (I know itā€™s all part of her elaborate cosplay etc etc)

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Northern Ireland Jack really does kick in the Sunday night blues. She has clearly done this to annoy us NI fraus. Well done Jack, it has worked. Now go pay your taxes.
Jack's just annoyed our t shirts were better than her's.

Should have done one with eejit on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
These could have been one post with a slide. Or stories. The way she uses Instagram like she does Twitter is weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
ā€˜As you can see this went down extremely wellā€™ can you all see something I canā€™t? Heā€™s nibbling the tiniest bit off a fork.
Thank chuff itā€™s Sunday and chippy tea night.
Pack of performative lies as per.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
They each had a 20th of boiled, fried, salt and vinegar cabbage to go with their mac and cheese? What a weird combination.

ā€˜Oooftā€™ and ā€˜thatā€™ll doā€™ together! How un-deliberate of her! Hi Jack! šŸ‘‹šŸ¼

• Haha
Reactions: 59
As usual, Jack's oblivious to the fact that cabbage is not a forgotten vegetable in many other food cultures. She's the living embodiment of ethnocentrism.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
View attachment 747112

5 minutes until itā€™s all forgotten.
View attachment 747112

5 minutes until itā€™s all forgotten.
Does anyone else think of this quote when reading this

Look at my wife's brassicas- ravaged in their beds!

**Courtesy of wallace and gromit.

Hate to tell her this but we eat cabbage most nights. Told you i was from the stoneage. Also erm.. isnt bubble and squeak terribly english and perfect for using up odds and sods. I didnt know people had stopped eating it. Forgive me english fraus i am but a mere northern irish fraus and therefore know nothing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
bleeping hell, have a day off love.
Why was her mum cooking for her siblings?

I mean my mum helped but she wasnt expected to cook everything for everyone. She was told to put a pan of spuds on, till my granny got home and took over.

Reactions: 17
"Softer on the environment that their brethren"???? How is a cabbage any "softer on the environment" than a cauliflower, or sprouts, or broccoli or turnips (yes they are brassicas) or sweeds or...oh you get my drift.

That is before you include non brassica UK grown vegetables such as runner beans, carrots, leeks, etc etc.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.