Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Just when you think she can't get any more embarrassing, here comes Boomer Jack who has no idea what a meme is and only recalls mid-2000s Facebook motivational poster image macros. This is honestly one of the worst photos she has ever posted, I'm in absolute agony.

motivational twat meme.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 113

MancBee

VIP Member
Another 2 minutes in and the biggest Gotcha we could hope for.

When she was in the Fire Service she would "burn CD's on my little Sony Vaio laptop that was like collection of bricks. I've still got it"

So Jack still has the laptop from before the poverty.
But Jack sold everything she owned during the yard sale.
Jack wrote her first book on a Nokia phone because she didn't own a computer.
But I reiterate, Jack still owns the laptop she had before the poverty.

The lies just pour out of her mouth, she just forgets herself when she on a roll.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 107

colouredlines

VIP Member
If she wants to become a meme we should really oblige, this could be her opportunity to finally go viral! The full-size template is under the spoiler for you. I made the executive decision to leave the Cooper fur on her right tit which is fitting because she looks like a right tit.

View attachment 745568

Love it! I've gone with hiphop Jack, representing...

ezgif-3-231410e849fe.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 99

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Someone earlier speculated that she's had botox... If I was a betting person I'd say yes she has by looking at that horizontal line on her forehead, I've seen this a lot on people who have definitely had botox, so to me it looks suspicious.

Pure speculation your honour.
My SB had his first day at primary school recently and that’s an anxious time for all parents but with my son having additional needs, it felt worse because we couldn’t explain where he was going or what would happen etc. After he went in, I felt such a mix of emotions so I pottered about until it was time to collect him.

What I didn’t do is set up my tripod, take 307 pictures until I found a good starting point to photoshop, whiten my eyes and cut off my ear, hunch my body up to resemble a small person and post it on Insta and pretend I care about anyone but myself

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 86

Traazers

VIP Member
I just searched her on Twitter and this was the only mention:

56920629-6F2E-48E8-B854-FA337B441C4C.jpeg

However I then scrolled down a bit and found this. Brendas been outdone, what in the actual fuck is this?!

AD480011-3CCF-4B27-92FA-80C95C6BAED2.jpeg
A16D3504-F651-4AF3-87B7-9B4F55AC201C.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 83
If she wants to become a meme we should really oblige, this could be her opportunity to finally go viral! The full-size template is under the spoiler for you. I made the executive decision to leave the Cooper fur on her right tit which is fitting because she looks like a right tit.

motivational mama memebot.jpg

motivational mama meme template.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82