Jack Monroe #204 What’s sock oil?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I tried on DDs new blazer this week. She’s 13 and taller than me. I specifically did it to annoy her though. She’s been stealing my stuff for a few years (but now she’s too tall ha!).
Kids and their clothes are massive nowadays though. One of DDs friends is 5ft8.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Fine way to embarrass a child, posting pictures online of the clothes they share with their mother. Seriously though, won’t they just be stretched out in the *chest* area after being used by the mum?

• Sad
Reactions: 40
Imagine how many poses she pulled until she got one she liked. Just Jack and her camera. bleeping hell, what's happening?! 😆

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
She’s obviously perturbed by comments here re the fact he’s clearly non resident parent and she’s clearly making up content in his absence, so to prove us wrong she’s…… making more parenting content in his absence?

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I have the same level of cringe factor looking at this as Judy did when Richard dressed up as Ali G.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.