Jack Monroe #204 What’s sock oil?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
omg guys i made the mistake of agreeing to babysit my 7 month NOT REMOTELY SLEEP TRAINED niece for this entire weekend and these are giving my deliriously tired self the energy i need to carry on! I am too stupid to photo edit but ‘pescatarian bodybuilder’ deserves to be on there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
omg guys i made the mistake of agreeing to babysit my 7 month NOT REMOTELY SLEEP TRAINED niece for this entire weekend and these are giving my deliriously tired self the energy i need to carry on! I am too stupid to photo edit but ‘pescatarian bodybuilder’ deserves to be on there.
❤ I wish you nothing but the best dear heart but we are both doomed, after actual tears it’s made me feel better reading another <one of us.gif> is in the same boat.

we need a glow in the dark jumper to rep our night shift fraus (including fraus in diff time zones or with their own sleep problems)

• Heart
Reactions: 32
twat.jpg

Had to come out of lurkville to join in the fun. Wonder if she'll regret posting the original ridiculous photo? :unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Possibly the best thread title ever, remember actually laughing every time I read it (but also wondering when we would get in trouble!)

B1E7F39A-B224-4912-A9A3-52C318610DAD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Yes, absolutely X

Another of the wide awake gang although due to a faulty smoke alarm.

Am loving the memes.
Speaking of faulty smoke alarms… sorry to drift off topic. Mine has a battery but connects to the mains. I had taken it off the mains thing when sorting some redecorating and then the battery started chirping. Got new battery in it but it chirps. My partner is away so I can’t reach the ceiling to re-connect it but it is still chirping with the new one in. Do I need a new alarm?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.