Jack Monroe #204 What’s sock oil?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I finished listening to the radio show on my headphones whilst I hoovered because I am a sucker for punishment. Random thoughts…
- blow your bleeping nose, all I could hear was constant bleeping sniffing in my ear.
- when Taylor Swift talked about ruining everything, she didn’t mean dinner.
- she obviously thinks she’s brilliant at parenting. I don’t know anyone who doesn’t doubt themselves. Not Jackshe’s bloody brilliant at it.
- my best friends parents were foster carers. She doesn’t think she was ‘parenting’ what a narc thing to say. Is it just me or did she say ‘children’ rather aggressively.
- she’s now told everyone her son is called Johnathan and in year 7. I’ve worked in a number of secondary schools, it’s not a popular name. I can’t remember what she said but there was underlying criticism of him wanting to be called a proper name rather than Johnny.
- LJC deffo LEFT then.
- I can’t believe she picked Common People. Hi Jack.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Yea but, following on from a previous comment earlier - it’s weird also how she isn’t promoting her own site anymore either. Not even pretending to be interested. What are the chances that she’s winding up the business… and the Twitter exile was the easiest way to avoid closer scrutiny when people started asking questions. When will it be apparent for others to see if she’s claimed bankruptcy?
Shes not on the individual insolvency register which has everything from IVAs to bankruptcy 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 25
So I finished listening to the radio show on my headphones whilst I hoovered because I am a sucker for punishment. Random thoughts…
- blow your bleeping nose, all I could hear was constant bleeping sniffing in my ear.
- when Taylor Swift talked about ruining everything, she didn’t mean dinner.
- she obviously thinks she’s brilliant at parenting. I don’t know anyone who doesn’t doubt themselves. Not Jackshe’s bloody brilliant at it.
- my best friends parents were foster carers. She doesn’t think she was ‘parenting’ what a narc thing to say. Is it just me or did she say ‘children’ rather aggressively.
- she’s now told everyone her son is called Johnathan and in year 7. I’ve worked in a number of secondary schools, it’s not a popular name. I can’t remember what she said but there was underlying criticism of him wanting to be called a proper name rather than Johnny.
- LJC deffo LEFT then.
- I can’t believe she picked Common People. Hi Jack.
To be fair about the name thing,anyone who was interested could find out Jack's son's first name and year group. with very little effort. And at least she isn't calling him small boy anymore.

But I think she looks like a twit in those photos.

Reactions: 24
I just can't get my head around the HMRC stuff. I had to pay capital gains tax a few years ago as I was incredibly lucky to get a pay out from some shares I bought at my old company - I filed online to say I no longer needed to do self assessments but they still chased and tried to fine me for non compliance. I got it sorted but they were properly onto me, multiple letters and threats, I can't believe Jack isn't getting similar and still hasn't filed her taxes, it's just such a ridiculous waste of money to not file on time!

Reactions: 29
I just can't get my head around the HMRC stuff. I had to pay capital gains tax a few years ago as I was incredibly lucky to get a pay out from some shares I bought at my old company - I filed online to say I no longer needed to do self assessments but they still chased and tried to fine me for non compliance. I got it sorted but they were properly onto me, multiple letters and threats, I can't believe Jack isn't getting similar and still hasn't filed her taxes, it's just such a ridiculous waste of money to not file on time!
The company's registered address is a proxy - it's an office in London which is basically a mail forwarding service. If she hasn't paid her bills there, they won't be forwarding any HMRC letters to her so she can easily ignore the whole thing.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
The company's registered address is a proxy - it's an office in London which is basically a mail forwarding service. If she hasn't paid her bills there, they won't be forwarding any HMRC letters to her so she can easily ignore the whole thing.
Oh I didn't realise that! I was thinking she would be getting letters to her house - from my experience even though I knew I had no reason to worry as it was their mistake not mine, some of the letters were pretty scary, I thought they were going to send me to jail 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
FFS, she's on a roll with the teeny tiny clothes thing. Shares clothes with SB, an 11 year old, now.
View attachment 744503
WTF?

There was me just checking the thread, saw there was 9 pages to catch up on and thought, what's Jack posted up now.

All she needs is a back to front baseball cap to complete the look.

Reminds me of

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
What on earth. So yesterday she'd got herself a £3 top from the kid's section so today must have decided she enjoyed wearing children's clothes so much she decided to wear one of SB's? Huh? You can tell it doesn't even fit comfortably by looking at the shoulder seams. Soooooo odd. LJC living her absolute best life/career in Tokyo has obviously sent Jack (fried) bananas

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I've just had a peek at the Brexit tin thief's IG page - wow, she looks incredible - so happy! She's a visual testament of Life Got Better After We Broke Up

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I'm gonna use this when Jack annoys me "she really grates my carrots" 😂

Speaking of Ol' shark eyes, wtf is going on with her left eye and I think she's given herself a wonky vertical cheekbone?

View attachment 744622
Looks like Jack's been at those pesky pringles again!

ETA see Lanie (and probably others ) has beaten me to it!

So how does this happen, do any technical Fraus know?
Saw Jack's latest post and decided that was the final straw!

Anyone else feeling second hand embarrassment?
Yes, absolutely x

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I have gone back to the Pride List once again, but only managed another couple of minutes. The sniffing and snorting around the 12 to 15 minutes are really bad. If she isn't on what I think she may be, then she needs to go see a doctor pronto. Particularly the 20 seconds between 15.50 minutes to 16.10 minutes, it sounds like something is being snorted, followed by a weird breathy and heady "Ohhhhhh Yea" whilst the presenter is talking. It is probably nothing of the sort, but that is what it sounds like.

I said "sounds like" your honour. I have no way of knowing if what I am hearing is actually what is happening. I just use my not insubstantial experience to come to a conclusion that may, or may not be correct. I feel sorry for her if it is the case, I am in no way being judgemental...well not of anyone's substance abuse. Though I am very judgemental about much of Jack's other behaviour.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Just when you think she can't get any more embarrassing, here comes Boomer Jack who has no idea what a meme is and only recalls mid-2000s Facebook motivational poster image macros. This is honestly one of the worst photos she has ever posted, I'm in absolute agony.

motivational twat meme.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 113
Oh Sidey T what fun!
And an unfortunate close up of the green bush and what looks like some too-tight traaazzzzers on a bird
Someone’s Mediterranean arse is scuppering the tiny pixie cos play

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.