Jack Monroe #204 What’s sock oil?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sat down for 5 mins and just googled her name and radio. Tattle is the top thing to click.

Did not one else hear it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I'm back in the Motherland and between eating all the vegan food at Wagamama and trying to find accessories to wear to a wedding, I popped into Waterstones. Our maverick friend had her face displayed in the vegan section, so I turned her spine side out and put Great British Vegan in her place.

Manc Bee, if you see some high end cookware walking down Market Street, that's me. Say hi!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Sat down for 5 mins and just googled her name and radio. Tattle is the top thing to click.

Did not one else hear it?!
I missed the instruction to add 'radio' and ended up with that bleeping arse-clenchingly awful dragged up Guardian photoshoot where she actually does manage to look like she's dragged up in both photos due to the style of makeup.

Also no, no one else heard it but us! She's keeping us going and vice versa

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Nine hours till the next Patreon update!

The radio thing was odd. I listened to the whole thing and still have no idea what impression they were trying to make, what points / feelings trying to get across.
It's a rubbish analogy, but when I go to a meeting with customers I always have an idea of what I want to say, any important points I need to get across. Surely this should have been a promo for them, a chance to showcase in case anyone else in the media was listening. A wasted opportunity but I guess that is on brand...

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Nine hours till the next Patreon update!

The radio thing was odd. I listened to the whole thing and still have no idea what impression they were trying to make, what points / feelings trying to get across.
It's a rubbish analogy, but when I go to a meeting with customers I always have an idea of what I want to say, any important points I need to get across. Surely this should have been a promo for them, a chance to showcase in case anyone else in the media was listening. A wasted opportunity but I guess that is on brand...
When you look at the other guests (Micheal Cashman, Christopher Biggins, Graham Norton, etc), I get the impression it was a bit gay man heavy and they were looking for a non binary name as such. I suppose Jacks name came up and she was available. In trying to appear more inclusive, in my opinion, they just did damage to the NB identity. But, to be fair, I am not NB so my opinion is moot, to a degree.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Doing a lip synch at my desk to rise like a Phoenix. The lyrics are a bit meh really - but the key change and the trumpets and performance. It’s still brilliant.

Reactions: 20
I missed the radio show (BUSY) but had a quick search to see if I could find it on catch up. It seems all traces of it have been scrubbed from the Internet. It is never to be listened to or spoke of again (except by the cabal, who have receipts).
Screenshot_20210831-144017_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20210831-144037_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Do you reckon they got some tips from Cactus TV on how to wipe a public broadcast off the face of the earth?
Bahahaha! Coming to the end of my work day and this has given me liiiiiiife.

Anyway better get back to it but the the Fraus are on such fine form lately, it's like ye olden days of 2020 ☺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I missed the radio show (BUSY) but had a quick search to see if I could find it on catch up. It seems all traces of it have been scrubbed from the Internet. It is never to be listened to or spoke of again (except by the cabal, who have receipts). View attachment 738146View attachment 738147
Is it not this?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.