Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Switchstreetz

VIP Member
they say a picture is worth a thousand words, so here is the entire "suppernanny lockdown larder" summarised:
motivational mama meme template.jpg

(TS you've outdone yourself!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
She keeps the Cocks and the Tampons
In her Cotswold cabinet
'Can't afford a Colin cake'
Just like Marie Antoinette
A built-in remedy
For Constipation and maladies
At anytime an invitation
You'll want to decline

J.1g and cigarettes
No concept of etiquette
Extraordinary mice

She's a Killer Queen
Gunpowder, gelatine
Fingertips with a laser beam
Guaranteed to blow your mind
Anytime
Not recommended at the price
Insatiable? Appetite?
Wanna try? (No)

To avoid complications
She always wears a designer dress
In conversation
She spends just like a baroness

Sideboard full of China
Injuries are never minor
Then again 'accidentally'
Finds an egg in every meal

Perfume (naturally) from Penhaligons
For squigs she couldn't care less
Sloppy and imprecise

She's Benchpressing a Queen
Cheap wet ham and thrice washed beans
Pretending she's just fourteen
Guaranteed to blow your guts
Anytime
It's vile slop at any price
Everyone's lost their appetite
Wanna try? (No)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

Pocahontas

VIP Member
This has made my morning!

I am trying to think of the phrase she used to greet the firemen at a festival when she was carrying a bladder of wine - that story always me me laugh and I would love to see it on her t shirt please Fraus.
15A96A7C-F023-46F2-B204-70D56CE5BB1D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

Sour Pickle

Chatty Member
Just tried my son’s Y6 leavers hoodie on (he’s same age as SB). I can fit in it. My son, rightly, asked why I was wearing his clothes. I am tall and a size 12. Just because you can, doesn’t mean you should.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
Someone earlier speculated that she's had botox... If I was a betting person I'd say yes she has by looking at that horizontal line on her forehead, I've seen this a lot on people who have definitely had botox, so to me it looks suspicious.

Pure speculation your honour.
It's 100% been shopped. You can see where the blur tool has been used on the forehead and cheeks, as there is a 'tide' mark encircling her face. The eyes have been tweaked, one iris is bigger than the other, and look just under her chin, that's been sharpened as well as the brambly mice ear another frau pointed out.

Jack ain't just full of claggy porridge and greasy bananas, she's full of shit too.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
Polish_20210905_132650949.jpg

I really wanted to do one with Roadside mums hamster photo, but we know how she gets when her photos are used...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

kachoochoo

VIP Member
the whole "I fit into a children's top" has really bothered me. like, something really struck me tonight about my own thinking a few years ago. obviously, it's great if you're naturally small and can buy children's clothes. I bought them when I was 16-21ish, but I wasn't naturally small. I was voiding myself of food in order to be small and yet, I was buying children's clothes with glee because I was so small!

given Jack's (self-appointed) role of spokesperson for everyone who is suffering from everything, you'd think she'd be a bit more sensitive, unfortunately, she probably has loads of fans who have EDs. I hope they're ok. she's just thick as pig shit

sorry, this isn't anything new, she's just really got to me today

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Into_the_tunnel

VIP Member
FFS, she's on a roll with the teeny tiny clothes thing. Shares clothes with SB, an 11 year old, now.
View attachment 744503
Jack,

1. Shut up.
2. Make the granola.
3. Stop being a twat to your son.
4. Stop posting triggering s***.
5. Stop wasting patreons’ money on therapy that has had no effect whatsoever.
6. Write the books you are contracted to do.
7. Stop making everything about you (congratulate your ex on a fantastic achievement in Tokyo for example- still no like or comment on LC’s medal post 🙄).
8. DO YOUR TAXES.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63

Pob

twat.jpg

Had to come out of lurkville to join in the fun. Wonder if she'll regret posting the original ridiculous photo? :unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62