Jack Monroe #204 What’s sock oil?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He must be very unwell, this isn't like him at all! To be fair I might have fried his circuits while making him repeatedly sing Inexplicable Egg. Don't worry though, I've just shipped him off to an aparthotel so he can recharge his batteries. Maybe when he gets back he'll be more reasonable.

slopbot no.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
I just can’t imagine going to the effort of setting up your phone and posing like like this in an empty house, and then actually posting it on social media? Or even just having the idea to do it in the first place and then doing it? I mean, who does this? So alien to me but then I’m an old ninny.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
You don’t know how to work the psychic bot, you sad hausfraus!
Which of you Boomers have only been pressing the button once?
7F9EBC18-3ED6-4A7E-80EE-8BE4AB696C49.png

• Haha
I just can’t imagine going to the effort of setting up your phone and posing like like this in an empty house, and then actually posting it on social media? Or even just having the idea to do it in the first place and then doing it? I mean, who does this? So alien to me but then I’m an old ninny.
She obviously has waaaaaay too much time on her hands... *She says whilst rapidly knocking up another Jack tee meme*

• Haha
  • Heart
This is all I can think of every time I see the pic, fricken laser beams coming out of her fingers. #sittinginalaserbeam
Screenshot_20210904-154529.png

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She keeps the Cocks and the Tampons
In her Cotswold cabinet
'Can't afford a Colin cake'
Just like Marie Antoinette
A built-in remedy
For Constipation and maladies
At anytime an invitation
You'll want to decline

J.1g and cigarettes
No concept of etiquette
Extraordinary mice

She's a Killer Queen
Gunpowder, gelatine
Fingertips with a laser beam
Guaranteed to blow your mind
Anytime
Not recommended at the price
Insatiable? Appetite?
Wanna try? (No)

To avoid complications
She always wears a designer dress
In conversation
She spends just like a baroness

Sideboard full of China
Injuries are never minor
Then again 'accidentally'
Finds an egg in every meal

Perfume (naturally) from Penhaligons
For squigs she couldn't care less
Sloppy and imprecise

She's Benchpressing a Queen
Cheap wet ham and thrice washed beans
Pretending she's just fourteen
Guaranteed to blow your guts
Anytime
It's vile slop at any price
Everyone's lost their appetite
Wanna try? (No)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Loving waking up to the meme shirts instead of whatever traumatic slop picture we usually forensically examine 😂

No matter what Slopbot says, the cabal is definitely the best, funniest bunch on the whole of Tattle

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.