Jack Monroe #204 What’s sock oil?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh good, doting mother feeding long-suffering son slimy breakfast slop Jack is back

View attachment 742678
I’m glad it’s been confirmed to be banana 🤢.
why would you supposedly eat porridge inSeptember? I eat it when it’s cold.
I hope he didn’t really have this mess on his first day at high school. Plus (I’m on a roll here), I don’t believe she will be “pacing the house for 7 hours 🙄

Reactions: 21
And didn't she say she resigned from her job, not lost it?
Yes she resigned didn't she? Then changed her mind and wanted it back but strangely they didn't want her back :unsure:
Odd that.
Poor child. Resented from the word go.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Someone earlier speculated that she's had botox... If I was a betting person I'd say yes she has by looking at that horizontal line on her forehead, I've seen this a lot on people who have definitely had botox, so to me it looks suspicious.

Pure speculation your honour.
My SB had his first day at primary school recently and that’s an anxious time for all parents but with my son having additional needs, it felt worse because we couldn’t explain where he was going or what would happen etc. After he went in, I felt such a mix of emotions so I pottered about until it was time to collect him.

What I didn’t do is set up my tripod, take 307 pictures until I found a good starting point to photoshop, whiten my eyes and cut off my ear, hunch my body up to resemble a small person and post it on Insta and pretend I care about anyone but myself

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 86
It's 100% been shopped. You can see where the blur tool has been used on the forehead and cheeks, as there is a 'tide' mark encircling her face. The eyes have been tweaked, one iris is bigger than the other, and look just under her chin, that's been sharpened as well as the brambly mice ear another frau pointed out.

Jack ain't just full of claggy porridge and greasy bananas, she's full of tit too.
Nothing will being your intestines with tit tha
Kudos to the brave fraus and boys going in for the podcast. Once was enough for me.

Chalk me up to the “boy not there, probably was with dad and he made sure she got the pic she wanted...either by driving round before school or she went to see him off at his dads” gang please!

By the way - there was a lot to take in, and when you are posting here at the same time, things do get missed, but there was definitely A LOT of snot. And I dont remember the laptop story at all. And I feel like I might have.
Imagine rocking up to someones house with chicken like banana porridge. I mean its bad enough at home, without seeking him out to get it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I just hope it’s all performative nonsense and the kid had a bowl of coco pops and a cold, solid banana, at his dads. Because it’s only one bowl, I suspect that to be the case.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I just hope it’s all performative nonsense and the kid had a bowl of coco pops and a cold, solid banana, at his dads. Because it’s only one bowl, I suspect that to be the case.
Why tho, no one cares if hes there or not. If she didnt bring him up no one would mention him.
I feel so uncomfortable for him, he doesnt need his life played out to alot of strangers.

Thats the sad thing though, i dont think if she didnt mention it online that anyone would talk to her, especially if what peoe have said are true and hes at his dads, the praise and the fawning of,",when did thst happen?" Isnt he big" etc would go there.

Its sad and tragic, exactly how she likes it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m glad it’s been confirmed to be banana 🤢.
why would you supposedly eat porridge inSeptember? I eat it when it’s cold.
I hope he didn’t really have this mess on his first day at high school. Plus (I’m on a roll here), I don’t believe she will be “pacing the house for 7 hours 🙄
Surprised she was up before 11 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
No filter! NO FILTER!!!! So how many faces has she got then?

Personally i’m offended she thinks we’re that stupid.

What lovely natural eyes you have, so crisp and white but so soft.

Honestly why bother going to the effort of saying no filter?

F6D54A84-9287-4FDC-A82A-C444DEAC4BCE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Jack, the 'beauty mode' on the iPhone that automatically blurs, brightens and makes you look smooth....that's a filter hun and it can be spotted a mile off. She does this every time an actual unfiltered pic of her appears, like the Virgin radio one. I'm howling at the fact she's put up *another* selfie today. As for the top from the kids section, and what? What's that about Jack? Fitting into a jumper from the teenage boy section isn't a flex, hun

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
It isn't a flex but it is a way to save money on shoes and clothes if like me, you're a penny pinching mithering ninny. I got some Nikes for £20 the other day. Well chuffed 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I dont like the jumper kids or no. Its ugly. I hate clothes with random words on them. Surprised she hasnt got one with "legend"on it

• Haha
Reactions: 35
It isn't a flex but it is a way to save money on shoes and clothes if like me, you're a penny pinching mithering ninny. I got some Nikes for £20 the other day. Well chuffed 😂
Eh, my brothers mate was once selling pairs of Nikes for a tenner each.

Which lorry they fell off the back of was never openly stated.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just realised it says Tokyo on the £3 jumper from the kids section.

Louisaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

ETA she's got 5 comments and every single one of them is about SB, not one has complimented her on her gorgeousness or bravery for posting an unfiltered pic 😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
No filter! NO FILTER!!!! So how many faces has she got then?

Personally i’m offended she thinks we’re that stupid.

What lovely natural eyes you have, so crisp and white but so soft.

Honestly why bother going to the effort of saying no filter?

View attachment 743210
That’s a grimace not a smile. Doesn’t actually look happy.

Reactions: 20
I'm grunkaing so probs behind on the convo but to be fair i think Jack looks really nice in the pic they put on insta in the grey jumper. That aesthetic really suits her. The post about not wanting to post SB due to safeguarding though? Totally agree with the message, I hate when friends post pics of their kids with the name of the school very visible as it is a safeguarding issue but why did Jack need to say it?! Just post the nice selfie ffs don't make it about your son and try to virtue signal how you are such a good mum for not posting him in his uniform ffs

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.