Jack Monroe #200 Yes you can freeze glass jars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can’t even cook a decent roast potato for fucks sake.

I wonder what she makes her gravy out of? Nope bucket water with oven bottom scrapings?
Pretty sure that was the disgusting Christmas Day gravy recipe!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
from the size of the pigs in blankets, that looks like a poussin, serves 6 probably, according to JM
The sausages used for the pigs in blankets were full-sized frozen Richmond ones, just what everyone wants as a nice little side dish with their roast chicken. ETA as Django says!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I feel sad thinking about Jack sitting at her dining table with her son and Louisa, all studiously drinking their Christmas dinner while struggling to think of compliments to stop her howling and clawing about how she prepared a meal despite her longest COVID and nobody appreciated it.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 59
“I’m an adult and can make that decision and stick to it all by myself” In other words “I’m not being forced to give over my phone tattle ninnies’”
She bascially needs to do another one of those selfies saying hi ninnies. Shes Been off twitter but all over here.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The sausages used for the pigs in blankets were full-sized frozen Richmond ones, just what everyone wants as a nice little side dish with their roast chicken. ETA as Django says!
They won't have been Richmonds, as while they are low quality and disgusting, they are not cheap enough for the pov princess, Asda Smartprice?

Reactions: 28
I feel sad thinking about Jack sitting at her dining table with her son and Louisa, all studiously drinking their Christmas dinner while struggling to think of compliments to stop her howling and clawing about how she prepared a meal despite her longest COVID and nobody appreciated it.
Oh bless you for thinking she actually ate that disgusting Christmas Dinner.
It would have been scraped in the bin once the photos were taken, like the majority of her slop is.
She would then have either gone to her parents or eaten her Ocado/Waitrose Dinner.
SB was fine. Dinner is at home with his Dad and siblings.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Lads, remember the rule..
If it looks nice then she bought it from a shop.

Why is she only posting now if she made it a few days ago? Why not post it on the day?
Oh god, unless it is to show off to Pilsbury or some other pastry company to show she can bake in hope of getting a partnership.
It started out as that bleeping chocolate sausage, somewhere she went wrong. Perhaps the recipie pages got stuck together.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
They won't have been Richmonds, as while they are low quality and disgusting, they are not cheap enough for the pov princess, Asda Smartprice?
Jack published the whole disgusting list:-

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
SB was fine. Dinner is at home with his Dad and siblings.
This is the thing, she acts like we spend our lives MITHERING AWAY about that & would bother to ask her… when really when you see all corners of her house, the hours she keeps (and even scrape 3k tweets to check #scientifically), and the multiple week long jollies off to anywhere you know it’s a bad situ so why ask?!

Reactions: 24
The Christmas roasties thing was SO WEIRD, definite narc vibes. She resented being the one her partner and child were relying on to cook (despite previously telling the world this was a requirement for her relationships, LOL) and so told them (with a Twitter poll to back her up, wasn't there?) that they weren't having roasties because she already had too much to do 😥

• Sad
Reactions: 37
Shes such a weirdo. Imagine coming on to sm after a break and being passive aggressive about some comments you have "secretly" being reading. Where as everyone else is like

Perhaps she thinks she has finally pushed all the fanatics over to the cabal?!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
The Christmas roasties thing was SO WEIRD, definite narc vibes. She resented being the one her partner and child were relying on to cook (despite previously telling the world this was a requirement for her relationships, LOL) and so told them (with a Twitter poll to back her up, wasn't there?) that they weren't having roasties because she already had too much to do 😥
This is so right. All over the country people (mainly women) with nothing like Jack's money and resources managed to turn out a perfectly nice Christmas dinner with roast potatoes and all the trimmings with no drama.
A so called food writer admitting that she couldn't cope is just embarrassing.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I can't imagine how sad the slow cooker Christmas dinner was, roast potatoes would have least added some much needed texture
I found a piccie. Can anyone spot the carrots?

2A90415E-99F9-4BF7-B5B5-02CF55C70AA5.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
from the size of the pigs in blankets, that looks like a poussin, serves 6 probably, according to JM
Didn’t she come out with some bullshit about them being full-size sausages? 🤔

ETA Beat me to it, @Django 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This is so right. All over the country people (mainly women) with nothing like Jack's money and resources managed to turn out a perfectly nice Christmas dinner with roast potatoes and all the trimmings with no drama.
A so called food writer admitting that she couldn't cope is just embarrassing.
Not only that, a food writer claiming Queen of the Poor would surely be making a deal out of all the offers the supermarkets do running up to Christmas. Aldi for example go super cheap on fresh veg associated with Xmas dinner. They could also show how to bulk cook and store the extras and/or how to make use of them for other meals, boiled cabbage and left over potatoes can become bubble and squeak etc.

But nope, we get whining, moany Jack, who needs everyone kissing their arthritic feet for the most basic of activities (I can't bring myself to use 'accomplishments' there lol). Jack is so low effort and high entitlement.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.