Jack Monroe #200 Yes you can freeze glass jars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack: "I can show self restraint and if anyone says I cant, I'll scweam and scweam and scweam until I'm sick!"

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I'm just a half tart,
Nobody loves me,
Made by a poor pixie,
From a middle-class family.
Spare me this life,
I am a monstrosity.
Easy come easy go, where did all the money go
LJC KNOWS! It went to O-ca-do

Ooohhh this is what @HotesTilaire always refers to! She’s been anticipating a cliff edge August for months now. Almost hope 👶🏼 wakes me up in the early hours just for a cheeky peak tbh

I can’t f-ng wait!!!!
but I have a maths block with dates so I don’t know if it is due after July or Aug
Wonder if it will inspire Mackie to stick this months discount code on the patreon website? Or at least send one of the grifty shades of nay postcards out?

🥕 go fall off a cliff edge you pointy pest

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
You inspired me to go and find the 8 pints of milk from her yellow stickered Edinburgh haul. Bonus salad and wafer thin reformed chicken slices too.

Came across this little gem too. I think the barely concealed vicious temper was probably one of the final nails in the coffin for numerous engagements.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So she finally worked out the etiquette of stealing from your neighbour's rosemary bush then. What's the granular part around the edges though? Is that a (Manc) bee on the fork? Why is she eating with such a vicious-looking knife? I have many questions. I'm so confused about the scale of this tart as well. It looks tiny compared to the cutlery. Oh, and some unctuous 🥴 potatoes too, what a treat! Good job her son's not there. I hope his dad's giving him some nice potatoes.

• Haha
  • Heart
I am actually shocked at the level of vitriol Jack is spewing in that response. That's just plain mean and nasty. I've not been part of the Cabal since the beginning, but, I've never seen any Frau be as disgustingly rude and aggressive as this.

And we've pretty much triangulated and calculated that it's all lies too.
I’ve not seen it before either. Who the duck does she think she is?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
When was this? This is really vile.
I am happy to be corrected if my recall is wrong but I think this is a completely over the top response to an innocent squiggle asking if SB was with her in Edinburgh

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
She can’t even cook a decent roast potato for fucks sake.

I wonder what she makes her gravy out of? Nope bucket water with oven bottom scrapings?

• Haha
Reactions: 29

I wonder what she makes her gravy out of? Nope bucket water with oven bottom scrapings?
No need to wonder dear heart!
The scratchy skin off onions, veg peelings all saved in a box in the freezer, mixed with lard. Merry Xmas!

• Haha
  • Sick
No need to wonder dear heart!
The scratchy skin off onions, veg peelings all saved in a box in the freezer, mixed with lard. Merry Xmas!
I can’t unforget that Christmas dinner. Not just it’s awfulness, but, it’s sadness. Does she really think people with a limited income really want to eat such awfulness.;

• Heart
Reactions: 38

They look shop brought. No evidence m'lud, but I'm betting they're foil tray ones decanted into a dirty tin.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.