Jack Monroe #200 Yes you can freeze glass jars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy thread 200!! As a threadiversary treat, I listened to some of the Edinburgh interview yesterday... I only made it to 15 minutes before I was cringing too hard and had to turn it off. In a particularly riveting segment about tinned potatoes, Jack was speaking too fast for the sign language interpreter to keep up and admitted she talks too fast when she gets nervous. It brought it home how tit she must have been at her fire service job.. can you imagine calling up in an emergency only to have the operator talking at you at 100 miles an hour in a nasal whine, sounding like they were on the verge of bursting into tears?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I’ve added drawn on hair to pootle. It’s quite the ginger overload. Happy thread 200 mithering canals.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m hoping for a Patreon mic drop next week when any fewl who paid for a year up front’s membership ends and they fail to renew it, quite possibly because it’s tit and they got Jack-all for their dollar.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Yo and Happy 200 you cabal of hateful bullying shitbags🥳🎈🎂 I've had quite the burnished auburn 'glow-up' and an egg in a cup for lunch in celebration of our milestone.
It was mediocre at best which I'm sure you'll agree is deliciously ironic.
May I sincerely wish everyone a wonderful day💕 but now I'll need you to all duck off. Thank(space)you XOXO

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Wow, 200 threads! Amazing, you bunch of bullying ninnies who have made the last 18 months quite special :)
I gave my sausages (made of bollocks and eyelids and tit) some hair in your/their/our honour.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Thread #400. By then will we know what to do with left over chipshop chips? Have her patrons received their postcards? Granola?
She said I've been to the Thread 400,
Not much has changed and the pesto's still rancid,
And the great, great, great Smeg freezer,
Is full of fish
(It's full of fish).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
It brought it home how tit she must have been at her fire service job.. can you imagine calling up in an emergency only to have the operator talking at you at 100 miles an hour in a nasal whine, sounding like they were on the verge of bursting into tears?

I wonder if examples of Jack's call handling skills are used on courses that Essex Fire Service run in the same way that Hellmann's use her IG Live posts?

1627655318217.png

• Haha
Reactions: 54
My hope for thread 200 is for her to 'find herself' again and finally update the bio. Journalist? Author? Literal food expert? Campaigner? Food bank mamapapa? TV presenter? Writer? Ex Fire service? ADHD warrior? Actually autistic? Arthritic legend? Maybe she'll stick with the same preferred pronouns for more than a week? A total rebrand perhaps? Something new?

• Haha
My hope for thread 200 is for her to 'find herself' again and finally update the bio. Journalist? Author? Literal food expert? Campaigner? Food bank mamapapa? TV presenter? Writer? Ex Fire service? ADHD warrior? Actually autistic? Arthritic legend? Maybe she'll stick with the same preferred pronouns for more than a week? A total rebrand perhaps? Something new?
Grifty McGrifterson?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I wonder if examples of Jack's call handling skills are used on courses that Essex Fire Service run in the same way that Hellmann's use her IG Live posts?

View attachment 687886
“Look I’m sorry your chip pan’s on fire but I just can’t today. Do you know I had to run down the ruddy high street chasing a picture this afternoon? I mean obviously I caught it and everyone applauded but I rattled my charity tin can cos things are bad. I’m not even pure…I’m destitute”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I am absolutely HOOTING and FIZZING at all the hair in this thread.

I have tried to jazz up michael (kumquat? on a heeeaaaad?) but if one of the proper hairdressers fancies doing it properly we would both be ever so grateful x

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.