Jack Monroe #200 Yes you can freeze glass jars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Po-TAY-Toes
1 You cook lentils before you add them to recipes since they don't swell properly and are still hard if you cook them with tomatoes.
2 Those knife skills.
3 You are meant to be recreating a ready meal so why used processed tinned veg and potatoes.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It’s fun for Jackoscammo to just chuck things out and sit back and watch the responses. Imagine that being your entire life ?
I can’t think of one redeeming feature about her. Not one. It takes some doing, that.

Ouchy mouth cook book.

Totally didn't read the bleeping room. Hugely offensive to anyone who has had or has cancer, especially with Jack's breadcrumbing.

The Kitten, less of a bleep, as I think she really was very unwell. I thought Vix a plus pass for kitty was the bigger bleep for encouraging her
Encouraging, true but anyone with one tiny speck of compassion wouldn’t have done that. It just shows her up as being without a moral compass that hopefully we all have.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Odd that it's all going down on Insta, isn't it? Who's she avoiding? Maybe she doesn't want Mom seeing the jobsies

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Or where she is? 🤔
I don't think she's in the crappy bungalow. Her furniture, but in the pic of him taking the photo of the cow pat cakes it is a completely different layout. The sideboard is in front of him but it is on the otherside normally. And the table has been turned 180 to the window/doors.
I mean, she could just have moved furniture round (or bought more sideboards) but I don't think it is the same house.

ETA I think I meant 90 degrees not 180!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Let's all take a minute to quietly reflect that on this most auspicious of days, a mere five years ago, the world was first treated to Self Love Stew. What.a.day.

(Really I just wanted an excuse to see my anchovy in his wig)
I don't know what makes me feel more sick - the food or the caption 🤮 gross, cringe, just no.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I don't think she's in the crappy bungalow. Her furniture, but in the pic of him taking the photo of the cow pat cakes it is a completely different layout. The sideboard is in front of him but it is on the otherside normally. And the table has been turned 180 to the window/doors.
I mean, she could just have moved furniture round (or bought more sideboards) but I don't think it is the same house.

ETA I think I meant 90 degrees not 180!!!
It’s all a lie. It all is. The slop for example, nobody could eat that. It’s all a scampery piss take. She is laughing her expensive trainers off at all the people who fund her lifestyle.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Can anyone explain to me why you would use 'confidence cards' meant for 2 year olds with your 12 year old?
Follow me Monroe for more of my performative parenting to reinforce to Ninnies how wonderful and nurturing I am, me Jack Monroe

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
The same old grey carpet that she has throughout the crappy bungalow can be seen in the video of SB taking a photo.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Slightly off topic but on thread, I just came here to blurt out that “this bag is Cath Kidston, witch” has become an intrusive thought for me now 😭😂

hope you ninnies are well xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Is no one else thinking she mentioned " back to work" once she saw her pateron numbers

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Gawwwwd she's abhorrent. I think by 'fellow Stevie Nicks fans' she means the cabal. Nobody else knows about your Landslide Jackapella and you really should be keeping it under wraps, dear heart. I was also rather hoping the four foot love of her life was a sideboard in a kumquat and not the return of exploiting her son for engagement.

leave britney alone kumquat.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Do we think these are new photos? Or were they taken ages ago when she might well have been attempting salami
Would not put it past Jack to do this. I swear SB has had the reddish hair previously, could easily be old photos.

Reactions: 26
I just showed my 9 year old a picture of those choc salami things and said shall we make this tomorrow and he said

" No thank you" but now he keeps looking at me with real concern in his eyes.

😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Is no one else thinking she mentioned " back to work" once she saw her pateron numbers
Ha ! Combining perfectly good ingredients into something that nobody could eat is her specialty. She doesn’t eat it or she would have had some chronic tummy thing. That is her work ! It’s lucrative. On the one hand I wish I had thought of it first but on the other...nope.
It’s all a lie.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.