Jack Monroe #200 Yes you can freeze glass jars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else curious as to why had two chaos and then silence?!
Jack’s gonna Jack is the best answer I can come up with.

Im quite enjoying our own celebratory kumquat based chaos myself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Maybe someone reminded Jack that they were suppose to being a parent to SB, not twatting about on Twatter. Maybe SB has had the last laugh, donned his kumquat wig and hid the phone that makes his mumma ignore him. :(

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Wow! 200 threads!
And each of them 1,000 times more witty and entertaining than the actual subject matter. (She’s just so incredibly dull).
Can we expect another mini chaos this weekend I wonder, or do her handlers have her chained to a desk completing her “book”? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
jack waking up this fine morning and seeing all the wonderful hairdos

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Is Nibbles wearing an actual wig!? She looks amazing! All sheep should have access to titivation.
Nope, my dodgy photo editing :) I did try and get an actual Santa hat on her for Christmas, but she wasn't having it. I might try and clicker train her and see if she'll go for it with that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Wow! 200 threads!
And each of them 1,000 times more witty and entertaining than the actual subject matter. (She’s just so incredibly dull).
Can we expect another mini chaos this weekend I wonder, or do her handlers have her chained to a desk completing her “book”? 🤔
😹 loving your Barnet

Reactions: 17
Last night's impromptu stand-up gig and collection of gifs from @Alansbigplate finished me off, especially the 'I'm not poor, I'm destitute' one. Got the shaking giggles and had to go 'nothing it's just a thing' to my wife who was wondering what the duck. I didn't have the energy to explain Jack to her there and then.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.