Jack Monroe #200 Yes you can freeze glass jars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I too am confused about 'holiday hair'. I assumed it meant grown out, fluffy and unkempt but then she posts a video of him with perfectly neatly cut hair. Jack hun, he wants to go and play Roblox with his mates, not stand taking pics of your turd-like creations on your second phone while you take pics of him doing so and post it to all and sundry after claiming to blur backgrounds for his protection. Or maybe she just didn't want us seeing what new stuff she's acquired over the summer.
Holiday haircut?

Reactions: 16
Would not put it past Jack to do this. I swear SB has had the reddish hair previously, could easily be old photos.
or he could be standing in a literal sunbeam next to the pink curtains

or maybe he spotted some pretty pink hair on mama's phone as she had a grunk and was inspired! 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
or he could be standing in a literal sunbeam next to the pink curtains

or maybe he spotted some pretty pink hair on mama's phone as she had a grunk and was inspired! 😆
I love how anything can be possible with Jack, the level of lying and subterfuge they spout opens up so many possibilities of what is really going on, over anything they claim to be going on. I've never known someone so duplicitous!

Reactions: 29
Slightly off topic but on thread, I just came here to blurt out that “this bag is Cath Kidston, witch” has become an intrusive thought for me now 😭😂

hope you ninnies are well xx
i’m genuinely crying laughing at this god ive missed this place 😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Regardless of anything it would be nice for the kid if and only if he has had a poverty stricken childhood that she would crack open her purse once and a while ( not to pay the cotswold man) but to treat him. I mean really treat him. Take him out for something special. They live close to loads of fun places they could do so much.

I have very little money, yet i saved for a few day trips out with my children. These days are just for them. We will do activities they want and hang out.( Whilst they still want too)

These day trips are not even costing an arm and a leg but because the kids are doing stuff they want to do rather than being dragged around tesco or to the local park to them they will be priceless ( i hope)

I mean imagine telling your new mates in sept,

" What did you do all summer, we did* insert fun activities"

him " i made icing sugar cow pats with my mum 1 and a half times"

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
Thanks. I have insta but have never posted anything so no idea re stories 🙄 I am rubbish at SM
If you go to her picture avatar next to her name it should have a red ring around it. If you click on it the 'stories' will play. X

Reactions: 11
Can anyone explain to me why you would use 'confidence cards' meant for 2 year olds with your 12 year old?
Performance parenting on the ‘gram. Except she’s never actually looked at them or used them. Oops 😬

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Yeah but not, like, emotionally a *two year old*!!
i just can’t help but imagine him really tip toeing around his mum and doing all this tit to make her happy so he doesn’t have the guilt of sending her into one of her ‘mad bits’ which makes me so sad because no 12 year old should have to worry about that

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Slightly off topic but on thread, I just came here to blurt out that “this bag is Cath Kidston, witch” has become an intrusive thought for me now 😭😂

hope you ninnies are well xx
Someone I know IRL and very much dislike is right into Cath Kidston bags so that quote kills me every time. It's such basic bitchery, I love it.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
i’m genuinely crying laughing at this god ive missed this place 😭😭
Someone I know IRL and very much dislike is right into Cath Kidston bags so that quote kills me every time. It's such basic bitchery, I love it.
I swear down I cringe inside out, hard, then giggle uncontrollably. It was truly the best of times, it was the blurst of times 😂😂😭😭 so much comedy gold in these threads

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Ha ! Combining perfectly good ingredients into something that nobody could eat is her specialty. She doesn’t eat it or she would have had some chronic tummy thing. That is her work ! It’s lucrative. On the one hand I wish I had thought of it first but on the other...nope.
It’s all a lie.
Jack was incapable of following Mom's recipe but felt the need to try to prove to us that she had a go anyway, despite not having most of the ingredients or equipment needed.
She did better here :D

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Jack was incapable of following Mom's recipe but felt the need to try to prove to us that she had a go anyway, despite not having most of the ingredients or equipment needed.
She did better here :D
Cripes i hope those salamies arent a birthday present. 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I genuinely feel for SB and part of me worries for him when he goes to secondary school that he’s going to get bullied because of Jack’s internet performances, especially the way she speaks about him.
Kids can be cruel, growing up my dad was a tramper so was away a lot and remember my brother coming home from school in tears because a kid in his class had started saying our dad was in prison.
I wouldn’t like to be starting secondary being related to Jack, a couple of clicks and you’ve basically got a smorgasbord of ammunition to taunt the poor kid.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Guys she has inspired me once again.

I went to make dinner. A pork casserole, i didnt have onions, pork or stock so i guess its just carrots, water and some other random stuff.

Excited for it🙌🙌

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.