Jack Monroe #200 Yes you can freeze glass jars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope Jack is not building up to cook along videos of themselves and the boy.
I don't think the rest of the family would allow it. Her excuse for not handing over her platform for BLM was that she gets too much abuse 🙄, so how could she justify putting an 11 year old on there?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
The very fact she is reading here and using him to prove she is a good mum shows just how shallow she is. Honestly pet stop reading here and spend time with your kid.
Also i know cooking is your "job" but just take the kid somewhere and do something just for him.

I hate the term, but have a yes day were HE picks what you do for one day and you ABSOLUTELY have to do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
NO child should be forced to start any day in the summer holidays with these bloody cards

View attachment 692445

i'll just leave this review here

View attachment 692446
Ah, so she's got him for the week.
It's the holidays, Dad is working and it's her holiday week with him.
I can't believe someone who lives at the seaside doesn't take her kid there. Granted he is a bit too old for a bucket and spade, but what about the arcades? Or kicking a football on the beach?
No, poor kid is woken up early for some inspirational quotes meant for a three year old.
The week will just fly by for the kid...

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
He may be to old for sandcastle, but a paddle, skimming stones, just pratting about, getting an ice cream or a poke of chips.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
It makes me die inside when she refers to herself as "Mama".

Is there any way the next thread could have a poll at the start for what brought us to tattle? Mine is the kitten but I'd love to know what people consider her main offensive behaviour to be 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 45
View attachment 692612

View attachment 692616

Apologies for the tiny text. Don't strain your eyes 👀
This is just sad.
It is so screamingly obvious she hasn't had access to him in ages.
Radio silence for months and now utterly bombarding IG within minutes of him coming round to visit.
The nasty pass agg 'it is tit but the boy tried his best' vibes have made me angry.
Is she putting this on Twitter? Am truly believing that she's not allowed to. God knows why. Maybe as a part of a custody agreement, maybe legal things behind the scenes?
Also, didn't she make the chocolate salami/salame a week ago?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
This is probably the last year he might do things like go the beach with her (even though he’s a small Victorian urchin child who is happy doing anything).

I have to arrange to take one of child’s mates with us places now (and then a friend for me!) as she’s not that enamoured with my company anymore for long periods. She might go for a days shopping with me I.e. as walking wallet.

I didn’t think she was mama, I thought she was mamapapa ?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Christ, she's still at it.

View attachment 692598
Why has she posed this picture to make her son look like a toddler? And she has implied he is four foot (unless something else is her four foot love of her life)

In the first lockdown she shared a photograph of the back view of her in a yellow mac alongside her son. He was taller than her. Is she now suggesting she is 4ft or that he has shrunk in the past year?

I haven't used this for ages...

Make it make sense.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Jack shouldn't eat the chocolate salame as she is immuno-compromised (🐂💩) also, maybe SB is short because she's boiled the nutrients out of all his meals since he was eating solids (slop) but I was 4ft7 when I was 9yrs old, don't know why I remember that but I do 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.