Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Captainmouse

VIP Member
I just managed to watch that transgender debate nonsense. I take it that’s a bandwagon she’s got bored of.
Anyway as I sat through the whole thing I’ll leave you with this quote from our ginger friend:

I think I’m just decent
APU she thinks wrong, lying, grifting, scamming, rinsing is never decent!

Reactions: 19

Cookiecookie

VIP Member
I genuinely feel for SB and part of me worries for him when he goes to secondary school that he’s going to get bullied because of Jack’s internet performances, especially the way she speaks about him.
Kids can be cruel, growing up my dad was a tramper so was away a lot and remember my brother coming home from school in tears because a kid in his class had started saying our dad was in prison.
I wouldn’t like to be starting secondary being related to Jack, a couple of clicks and you’ve basically got a smorgasbord of ammunition to taunt the poor kid.
I guess the good thing about high school is that there's normally less parental involvement. No lurking around the playground at pickup etc, so hopefully no one new will make the connection. I doubt even teachers would bother too much finding out about her either, as they'll only have SB in short class bursts rather than for a whole year.

Reactions: 19