Jack Monroe #200 Yes you can freeze glass jars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy 200# thread to everyone of you beautiful ninnies 💞. Who's baking our celebration cake ? I would offer but I don't have any butter in would dog hair be a good substitute ?
yes, absolutely.

And POBP.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Happy 200# thread to everyone of you beautiful ninnies 💞. Who's baking our celebration cake ? I would offer but I don't have any butter in would dog hair be a good substitute ?
Jack and the Cabal haven't been in my vagina so I can't on principle, sorry

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I just managed to watch that transgender debate nonsense. I take it that’s a bandwagon she’s got bored of.
Anyway as I sat through the whole thing I’ll leave you with this quote from our ginger friend:

I think I’m just decent

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I have one early night and I miss the wigs 😭
Is your profile pic actual footage of her peeking too see what the duck are those ninnies up to now?

I can just hear her,

" They've got wigs, bleeping wigs!!!! And they making up ditties and jokes"

" I will show them?!"

* Brings out the ladles and starts dishing out chaos on twitter,

" Just tried freezing a breeze block, it can be done" have a nice day!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I just managed to watch that transgender debate nonsense. I take it that’s a bandwagon she’s got bored of.
Anyway as I sat through the whole thing I’ll leave you with this quote from our ginger friend:

I think I’m just decent
APU she thinks wrong, lying, grifting, scamming, rinsing is never decent!

Reactions: 19
Happy thread 200!!! This cabal of ninnies have kept me 🦉 and 🍾 for so long now. I wonder if we will get a special Twitter chaos today in honour of such a number?
Also loving the wigs… and if someone could give my bear a wig I would be very grateful thank(space)you

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Still catching up but thank(space)you @misshydrangea for Eamon’s beautiful transformation.

Love that there’s now 200 threads and Jack can’t tell anyone without directing them to the receipts.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
It's been a tit and emotional day for me. You lot really are a tonic.
I've got to have a further op and start 6 weeks of daily radiotherapy. Thankfully they will be transferring me to Christie's in Manchester for the treatment but London will oversee it.
This is the 4th different cancer I have fought and this one is just getting to me a bit.
I don't want to drag the thread off topic. I know all your thoughts are with me. Just keep making me laugh. You bunch of ninnies.
So sorry to hear about this Mancbee. Sending hugs and positive vibes to you 💖💖

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Imagining the (non existent) court case - after printing off all of the reams of gifs and Alan’s masterpieces there will also be pages of Miss Hydrangea kumquating us all - you can hear the wailing (and clawing at a floor) now ‘they’re all adding my hair to their pictures!’ while the judge is silently hooting at the comedy gold.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Happy thread 200 to all. I don’t post often but am frequently hooting and fizzing at all you fabulous ninnies - thank you for the laffs. Here’s to 200 more threads 🥂

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.