Jack Monroe #200 Yes you can freeze glass jars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amazing effort TS! After 200 threads, Two Sloups is the summer banger we all needed and deserve. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Another sloup made with dust
And another crouton and another crouton
Hey! I'm gonna get two sloups

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Loving the Sloup rebirth in musical form.

Le Sloupbottรฉ is amused!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I was sick and tired of everything
When I called you last night from Southend
All Iโ€™ve done is eat fish and eggs again
Wishing every egg was the first one

Tonight the Slouper slouper
Electroโ€™s gonna find me
Shining like the sun (Sloup-p-per Sloup-p-per)
Smiling, having fun (Sloup-p-per Sloup-p-per)
Feeling like a number one (g)

@traumatised sideboard - brava. Dare you to post it in the New Albums of 2021 thread ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
You can freeze glass jars
I got a plan to get a forever home
I been working at the fire station
Managed to save just a little bit of money
Won't have to wear traazers
Just 'cross the border and into Edinburgh
You and I will never get jobs
And finally see what it means to be grifting

God I love Tracy Chapman ๐ŸŽถ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
JM inspired song (tune Pop goes the Weasel)

Add half a spoon of tuppenny rice
To a stew that looks quite faecal
This is all the poors deserve
Slop that tastes like evil

Apologies to anyone feeling fragile!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
@EllaEm87 was responsible for sloup I think. I just suggested her dashin* avatar

๐Ÿฅ• what? You didnโ€™t even do your job on โ€œdashingโ€ you rooty buffoon

ETA. Turns out it was a joint effort, to be fair one ninny alone couldnโ€™t invent something as insidious as sloup
Sorry ๐Ÿฅบ past my bedtime

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
TS, I feel that in two sloups we truly have a worthy sequel to Onion Police. I mean you're still closing the concert with Onion Police but Two Sloups would definitely be a part of the encore ๐Ÿ˜‚

I've been pinged (dunno how never do anything) and told to stay home for two days so this cheered me right up!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I dream that in years to come, Two Sloups is played by an old lady on an out of tune piano in a function hall the way that All Things Bright Beautiful is and all children will learn it in assembly.

Bravo TS, magnifique!

• Haha
  • Heart
Fraus, THAT MAN has delivered yet again and has provided Granola Dustโ€ฆโ€ฆ which sounds a lot more appealing than mushroom dust.

I reckon Jools is a tattler!

Also see THAT BOY making rather nice looking campfire beans

Jamie, what the hell are you doing?

When you were travelling around the world and seeing the fantastic stuff other people were eating for breakfast did a single one of those people eating bleeping dust? No, I thought not.

I'm making a new recipe, Jamie's took 6 years to come to fruition but mine took about 6 seconds to think up.

It's called rice crispy dust. Just get a bag of rice Krispies, stick them in a bag and bash them with a rolling pin. I might even get one of my vitamin c tabs and stick that in the mix. That way it is good for you and you get that slightly odd stale orange taste you get from tablets too. That will be ยฃ5 please!

p.s. Jamie, your spinach gnocchi is one of the worst foods I have ever tasted in my life.

• Haha
  • Heart
The two sloup song (which, bravo!) has reminded me that when asked about her fantasy last meal, Jack said she would eat herself, and my mind is blown anew at that answer. It's a question about your favourite food, what you'd have regardless of expense or fat content or whatever, and I just don't understand what would make your brain say 'actually, I'd eat my own leg, I think it would be delicious'. Like WTF?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
The two sloup song (which, bravo!) has reminded me that when asked about her fantasy last meal, Jack said she would eat herself, and my mind is blown anew at that answer. It's a question about your favourite food, what you'd have regardless of expense or fat content or whatever, and I just don't understand what would make your brain say 'actually, I'd eat my own leg, I think it would be delicious'. Like WTF?!
This made me think of
when Hannibal cooks Bedeliaโ€™s leg and serves it to her
and so this morning I am thankful for Jack and her gross ways.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
๐Ÿ˜†

"I'd be very curious to know if I taste as good as I think I do" ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Question is at 47:41 here:

Has anyone listened to the whole interview?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
๐Ÿ˜†

"I'd be very curious to know if I taste as good as I think I do" ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Question is at 47:41 here:

Has anyone listened to the whole interview?
would you rather listen to this or eat a 3 course meal made by her fair hands?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I was sick and tired of everything
When I called you last night from Southend
All Iโ€™ve done is eat fish and eggs again
Wishing every egg was the first one

Tonight the Slouper slouper
Electroโ€™s gonna find me
Shining like the sun (Sloup-p-per Sloup-p-per)
Smiling, having fun (Sloup-p-per Sloup-p-per)
Feeling like a number one (g)

@traumatised sideboard - brava. Dare you to post it in the New Albums of 2021 thread ๐Ÿ˜‚
Ha! Just wanted to sloupify this one, too.
I just managed a first line though.

Slouper trooper, breams are gonna find you.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.