Jack Monroe #200 Yes you can freeze glass jars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear hearts, I have been BUSY like a secret present elf to deliver this latest opus before the close of the thread #200 celebrations. No momentous occasion is complete without a little electroslop. Special Thankyou x to @HotesTilaire for coining the term sloup. In the name of the Grandfather, the Son and the Horse spirit, may you be blessed with an abundance of beans. Amen 🙏

Another banger TS! You are a literal maverick genius!

🎶”two sloups, one is not enough”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Dear hearts, I have been BUSY like a secret present elf to deliver this latest opus before the close of the thread #200 celebrations. No momentous occasion is complete without a little electroslop. Special Thankyou x to @HotesTilaire for coining the term sloup. In the name of the Grandfather, the Son and the Horse spirit, may you be blessed with an abundance of beans. Amen 🙏

What a masterpiece!!! Hooting about every sentence. And I am just in time. I feel like having grabbed the brand new CD at HMV in Oxford Street (RIP).
Oh the thrill that somewhere in a owned or rented house a fellow Frau is listening, too just now.
Thank space sloup much for this!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Wow Sidey T I’m so excited, thanks so much for commandeering Joe Le Taxi and driving round late at night to drop this off! Sloup for everyone! Will the canal declare it the best ever, and have the last laugh?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

The perfect ingredients including a little bit of Victoria Wood well played 🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Bloody marvellous! ‘Two sloups, One is not enough’ are such catchy lines.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I already have some weird issues about what will happen just before I die and now I’m concerned that I’m going to blurt out “Sloup”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Oh Traumi S, I am undone!! Just absolutely slouper! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Alan that is still one of your finest and most horrifying masterpieces! The mega cursed ones are my favourite, I love it when it doesn't know what to do with a face at any angle other than straight on. I'm mesmerised by the right hand side Jack, the way it moves is hilarious and terrifying. Hilarifying. Terrarious?

Edit: @HotesTilaire I did my forensic check to make sure, it was you in response to @EllaEm87. You will both be blessed with Yakult regardless.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

This is wonderful. Love the homage to victoria wood!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
@EllaEm87 was responsible for sloup I think. I just suggested her dashin* avatar

🥕 what? You didn’t even do your job on “dashing” you rooty buffoon

ETA. Turns out it was a joint effort, to be fair one ninny alone couldn’t invent something as insidious as sloup

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

🦉🍾 at this! Amazing work!

• Heart
  • Haha
Alan that is still one of your finest and most horrifying masterpieces! The mega cursed ones are my favourite, I love it when it doesn't know what to do with a face at any angle other than straight on. I'm mesmerised by the right hand side Jack, the way it moves is hilarious and terrifying. Hilarifying. Terrarious?
Oh yes the more cursed the better if you can @SlopAmbsase my wee apprentice! Get the eyes rolling about

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

A lyrical masterpiece bravo @traumatised sideboard bravo 👏🏼.
Groot will be me for the rest of the night replaying two sloups

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
If you wanna know, if he loves you so, it’s in his dish
(That’s where the sloup is)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Imagine if Jack takes us to court lolz
*The Cabal in the dock when they play Two Sloups*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

If we're sticking with the 80s theme, the next one has to be Touched By The Hand Of Slop

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.