Jack Monroe #200 Yes you can freeze glass jars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
3623c9d9d5855569d5d83ffecca9a872--wtf-funny-funny-shit.jpg
this reminded me of someome i dont know who though, anyone?!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh my! The bar is high, but Sharon-Jack has replaced the Cliff skating gif as my favourite.

Nothing to add to the rest of the conversation, summer holiday Jack wasn't interesting for long! Really could do with a good chaos followed by mass tweet delete as it's been a while. Think it's 4 days to the next new moon and 19 till the full moon....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
The “right” kind of immigrant
Also coincidentally the right kinds of disabilities that can be attached to maverick qualities (ADHS 'a blessing and a curse', innit? Intelligent autistic...) and a middle class palatable 'pov'.

ETA although the list is endless: also lesbian with tattoos. Tattoos own choice but screaming when someone notices them (nobody gives a tit) and a not really visible masculine aesthetic (cough) so that you don't really scare away female middle class Guardian journalists who find her a bit cute but mainly because they can pat themselves on their shoulders for being so tolerant and also a bit edgy and having a bit of a crush.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Also coincidentally the right kinds of disabilities that can be attached to maverick qualities (ADHS 'a blessing and a curse', innit? Intelligent autistic...) and a middle class palatable 'pov'.
Indeed, more and more the Tory dream.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Sorry @Alansbigplate, I know this is further up your niche than Jame’s testicles are to his buttocks but I think this is far more appropriate 🙃

View attachment 695004

OMG I wish I could embed the entire clip but only @Alansbigplate is gifted 😭
🤣 if you get giphy then you upload the gif you made in reface (and then saved to your phone RIP my phone memory) ETA upload as private! and thennnnn you can do copy gif link and paste it into here:

3BC662A7-CCC9-48F1-BA77-CBFE1F15944E.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Dear hearts, I have been BUSY like a secret present elf to deliver this latest opus before the close of the thread #200 celebrations. No momentous occasion is complete without a little electroslop. Special Thankyou x to @HotesTilaire for coining the term sloup. In the name of the Grandfather, the Son and the Horse spirit, may you be blessed with an abundance of beans. Amen 🙏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 102
Dear hearts, I have been BUSY like a secret present elf to deliver this latest opus before the close of the thread #200 celebrations. No momentous occasion is complete without a little electroslop. Special Thankyou x to @HotesTilaire for coining the term sloup. In the name of the Grandfather, the Son and the Horse spirit, may you be blessed with an abundance of beans. Amen 🙏

There is no need for texture! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaa! I am deceased.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.