Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Candytuft

VIP Member
Is no one else thinking she mentioned " back to work" once she saw her pateron numbers
Ha ! Combining perfectly good ingredients into something that nobody could eat is her specialty. She doesn’t eat it or she would have had some chronic tummy thing. That is her work ! It’s lucrative. On the one hand I wish I had thought of it first but on the other...nope.
It’s all a lie.

Reactions: 23

Hollaaa

VIP Member
My hope for thread 200 is for her to 'find herself' again and finally update the bio. Journalist? Author? Literal food expert? Campaigner? Food bank mamapapa? TV presenter? Writer? Ex Fire service? ADHD warrior? Actually autistic? Arthritic legend? Maybe she'll stick with the same preferred pronouns for more than a week? A total rebrand perhaps? Something new?
Grifty McGrifterson?

• Haha
Reactions: 23

MaineCoonMama

VIP Member
That was the longest grunk ever! I had to keep stopping because I was actually BUSY this morning. Now I can't remember who dissed witchetty grubs and I cba going back to look but I've had them a few times and they're quite tasty when cooked right. Kind of a velvety light almond flavour. Jack'd fuck 'em though...

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

Captainmouse

VIP Member
Just a suggestion for anyone who is ever tempted to try one of JM's recipes, Google! If it sounds a reasonable concept, it will have been done before by someone who can write a recipe that actually works. If no suggestions come up, step away! It is too maverick, don't risk wasting good ingredients...
You can always check with the cabal, some have tried

EddieBeds

VIP Member
You’re asking for it Banana!

And you
Has Novak ever been Novak Jack or is that some sort of Jackception?! Likewise can/has Jimmy ever been Jimmy Jack or would the lies prevent it/cause it to combust?!

Also Dominic Jack is akin to the Candyman 🤣😱. Not sure I’ll ever watch that scene in Love Actually with the same level of affection for Andrew Lincoln ever again though 😭. But please don’t ever stop your amazing work Alan 😘.

Ahhhh it was nice when LJC chose to be a bubble buddy over Christmas time though, particularly as I was inspired to make one of my top 5 favourite gifs #art

• Haha
  • Heart

Captainmouse

VIP Member
I had a little look at Patreon and did a few random searches to see if any other chefs or ... Media people... I could think of are there. Non.

And Jack's the only one with the Twitter tip thing too. 🧐😑
She’s probably the only one that can’t actually cook

• Haha

bowiethesdmn

VIP Member
In that weird picture last year in the coats outside wasn’t he nearly as tall as her?
I cannot imagine him being 4ft, I'm 5'3 and have a bunch of mates with kids the same age as him, most of them tower over me or are roughly that height. I can't picture having to make a serious effort to look down to speak to a child of that age barring a few exceptions.

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Praying after the last year of fuck ups she just fades into obscurity tbh so no one has to eat her offensive shit food. Anyway a refresher on her google trends, search term Jack Monroe / UK / last 12 months shows us:

Downward trending search volume

View attachment 695839

Tattle 2.4 times as searched for as her recipes

View attachment 695841

lol you guys

View attachment 695845

None of this suggests she’s a commercially viable “talent” to coin her own ~celeb parlance~
What happened on January the 3rd??

• Haha