Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lanie

VIP Member
Imagine when she finds out you don’t need to boil every food you eat, alongside finding out what a kWh is this’ll be the year she manages to get those energy bills right down without unscrewing a single bulb!

I don’t want to be an AA bore so sorry. But is she suggesting mulled wine is close to being AF there? Why does she spend so long trying to go down the back roads trying to obtain “AF” drinks? It’s so fucking weird, like very very peculiar behaviour that I can only imagine is intended to mislead or trigger people reading her because I don’t believe she’s in recovery tbh, it was a convenient excuse for being vile about a grieving family.
How else would she get rid of taste, texture Nd or nutrients. Those poors they deserve none of those of things. Remember they are poor. Slop and plenty of is all they need.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Pob

Something that's meant to be reused in the freezer... is used once.
Something that has a complicated relationship with being frozen, as per thread title... bash on.
Make it make sense.
It is because she is a self declared UNT!!! Well I could not of put it better myself Jack.

• Haha

Flash123

VIP Member
So was that filo tart photo taken on one of the cotswald sideboards or is it at Not Jack’s house?

• Haha
  • Wow

Lanie

VIP Member
The amount of grease on the cooker means she wouldnt needs to use a pan to cook it.

Also that neighbour needs to visit with some brillo pads.

• Haha
  • Sick

Captainmouse

VIP Member
I too am confused about 'holiday hair'. I assumed it meant grown out, fluffy and unkempt but then she posts a video of him with perfectly neatly cut hair. Jack hun, he wants to go and play Roblox with his mates, not stand taking pics of your turd-like creations on your second phone while you take pics of him doing so and post it to all and sundry after claiming to blur backgrounds for his protection. Or maybe she just didn't want us seeing what new stuff she's acquired over the summer.
Or where she is? 🤔

Reactions: 21

Toffee finger

VIP Member
I think my favourite Jack tip was to cover your windows with bubble wrap, because it just encapsulates everything that's wrong about her, with added 'fire risk' bonus. It also makes me picture her like this, for some reason -

I remember comparing her to Chuck when she was talking about hearing electricity. I mean if you want to be a BCS character you’d pick Kim surely?!

• Haha
Reactions: 21