Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bowiethesdmn

VIP Member
*I realise racists and xenophobes will find a way but hopefully you get what I mean. Difficulty setting = low.
They really will. Slightly on a tangent but my very white wife arrived back in England a few years back after a two week holiday where I assume all she had done was pass out in the sun drunk because she was tanned as all get out. One of the first things that happened as she hit the street was having a shitty slur for Pakistanis thrown at her. Despite being white as fuck she was genuinely offended and confused (and not because she'd been mistaken, we'd only been together a month or two so I checked)

I'm actually surprised that given the identities Jack has adopted that she hasn't rammed her foot firmly into her gob more than she already has, plenty for her to weigh in on on both sides, but she seems to mostly stick to patronising poor Marcus Rashford.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
I also think Jack has it made in that I think even the average idiot would struggle to be racist about Cypriot or Northern Irish heritage and identities*.
If you're going to use an identity(ies) instead of having a personality, try and be FANCY with it?

*I realise racists and xenophobes will find a way but hopefully you get what I mean. Difficulty setting = low.
The “right” kind of immigrant

• Sad

Django

VIP Member
Ahhh the name makes sense now! Did not get the right vibe from Jack's.

My 6 year old is over 4 foot. Admittedly he is tall for his age but there's no way she's got SB's height right there. Which is strange considering she appears to be obsessed by her own height to the half inch. 🤨
Wasn't it something like 5'1.7"? 🤔

• Haha

Cookiecookie

VIP Member
Let's all take a minute to quietly reflect that on this most auspicious of days, a mere five years ago, the world was first treated to Self Love Stew. What.a.day.

(Really I just wanted an excuse to see my anchovy in his wig)
I don't think I've ever seen that picture before. I also don't think I needed to see it just before I go to sleep 🤢 It looks so bad and not at all comforting in any way, shape, or form!

• Haha

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
How the fuck do you undercook sausages at the same time as overcooking a chicken?
It really was peak schrodinger that dinner. Everything was burnt yet uncooked.
Old “Tom cruise in Top Gun” is missing a trick, porridge is great in the slow cooker. Chuck in the oats and liquid etc (aka “sugar”) leave on for an hour. Perfect porridge.

• Haha

Raver_Bear

Chatty Member
Here you go @Raver_Bear you're simply ravishing, dear heart.

Thank you so much dear heart! I think it suits me rather well! I feel very dashing! Look at those luscious locks! I feel I am the envy of all the bears.
I am going to enjoy grunking this thread and I anticipate much hooting and fizzing!

• Haha
  • Heart
SB was fine. Dinner is at home with his Dad and siblings.
This is the thing, she acts like we spend our lives MITHERING AWAY about that & would bother to ask her… when really when you see all corners of her house, the hours she keeps (and even scrape 3k tweets to check #scientifically), and the multiple week long jollies off to anywhere you know it’s a bad situ so why ask?!

Lanie

VIP Member
Who cooks a christmas dinner then moans that they had to cook it? Talk about scrooge. Im sure they would have had preferred waitrose tv dinners that day anyway hun. Could have saved yourself the aggro

• Heart

Lanie

VIP Member
Just an observation but it seems to me from the profile pics that everyone and anything can pull of the kumquat hair better than Jack did!
Must admit the shit wig im pulling off is alot better than the dead squirrel hair cut we are ripping off?!

• Haha