Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oxford_Girl

Chatty Member
Those confidence cards are aimed at children much younger than SB suggested best for age 2-5 years

• Sad
Reactions: 23

MooBelle

VIP Member
Let's all take a minute to quietly reflect that on this most auspicious of days, a mere five years ago, the world was first treated to Self Love Stew. What.a.day.

(Really I just wanted an excuse to see my anchovy in his wig)
Oh, THAT'S why she needed those inspirational quote cards. Not for her son, for the self love stew recipe!

• Haha
  • Heart

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
We'll need some of that non alcoholic almond oil, or whatever bs Jack claimed to be subbing the alcohol for in the Salami Yule Log recipe.

And a slow cooker of tea. (Whichever tea our Dear Heart judges to be bestest)

• Haha

discokebab

I also think Jack has it made in that I think even the average idiot would struggle to be racist about Cypriot or Northern Irish heritage and identities*.
If you're going to use an identity(ies) instead of having a personality, try and be FANCY with it?

*I realise racists and xenophobes will find a way but hopefully you get what I mean. Difficulty setting = low.

MaineCoonMama

VIP Member
Aw I have to be honest, feeling nostalgic for Jack’s escapades of last year. It must be hard for her that she can’t have the same SM freedom she used to and I honestly think it’s contributed to her issues in the last 6 months.

Anyhow, just thinking of the cabal and how last year was such a special time, ignore me. Having said that if we remember the patreon and kitten etc it makes me feel less kind to her trying to recapture her old glories.
Oh, how did you find that pic of my husband, Henry Rollins?

PS Jack has bad hair hygiene, pass it on!

• Haha

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
Alan that is still one of your finest and most horrifying masterpieces! The mega cursed ones are my favourite, I love it when it doesn't know what to do with a face at any angle other than straight on. I'm mesmerised by the right hand side Jack, the way it moves is hilarious and terrifying. Hilarifying. Terrarious?
Oh yes the more cursed the better if you can @SlopAmbsase my wee apprentice! Get the eyes rolling about

• Haha
  • Heart