Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Tbh I think I look quite dashing in my kumquat, it makes me feel like a whole new woman. Almost like I could go and cause a chaos on Twitter by wading balls deep into an argument that doesn't concern me in the least and then pose seductively on a sideboard in me best knackered knicks to ensnare a new minted wife. Thankyou x Jack for being a perennial twat and the cabal for not ousting me when I turned up with a v silly bot in tow (recipe album coming soon) 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

bowiethesdmn

VIP Member
& when anyone that decides to google his mum sees a plethora of absolute shit - everything from unruly labia to her words “trying to top herself in the bathroom”
I do wonder if her relative silence is because he has been googling her. I was pretty internet savvy at that age and I'm fairly sure if I had a 'famous' mum who told me not to search for her online I would be right onto Google or whatever the equivalent was back then, Ask Jeeves I guess.

If this is the case he's gonna need more than confidence cards for toddlers bless him

eta: JUST BUY FUCKING CLINGFILM YOU KNEW YOU WERE MAKING THIS SHIT A WEEK AGO AND IT WAS YOUR SECOND ATTEMPT IT'S LIKE 99P FROM A CORNER SHOP GOOD GOD.

• Haha
  • Heart
It’s like she wants to be the Patron (Patreon?) Saint of Alcoholics. Not once since I got sober have I thought ‘Christmas is shit because I can’t have mulled wine. Please someone create an AF version’
It’s so weird she portrays things like anyone in recovery is absolutely gagging for a bit of neat almond oil and a red wine reduction…. That’s literally just a you problem pls stop writing so extensively about it 😷

Happy thread 200, remember when she threatened us with court action? 🥰 Tbh would still be nice to get out the house and attend, it’s been a long old pandemic hasn’t it x

• Heart
  • Haha
She’s regained two Patrons today 😕

Seeing as we seem to be puppetering the over sharing weirdo, can you please actually send these two users something this month please? Their payment bounced for whatever reason and they’ve made the effort to re subscribe to keep you in your 3 bed house on the coast. You can buy books of stamps from so many shops, just write them a letter you absolute scally

ETA - you can actually buy stamps from Ocado hun 😘

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 60

secretsu

Just wanted to say a massive thanks from a (mostly) lurker, this is the most entertaining thread on Tattle IMHO. I'm hooting and fizzing at the hair-dos, sadly my trifle hasn't a head for a wig, but it does have a hidden kumquat layer ;) .

Does any one else ever read Jack's passive aggressive replies in the style of Billy Eichner?
billy eichner.gif

• Haha
  • Heart

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Ok Jack you told us nobody is switching off your phone or internet. But you just sound bonkers to the rest of your audience when you speak to tattle.
As you’re reading, can we also have an update on the thrifty shades of beige postcards?

• Haha

MancBee

VIP Member
I have had a coffee and thought I would have another go at listening to her. I have skipped through loads but couldn't let this go. "Tinned potatoes are cheaper than fresh". No they absolutely are not.

ASDA (Jack's shop of choice) tinned potatoes 50p for 300g (£3.03 Kg).
ASDA farm store white potatoes 68pKg

So tinned are 4.5 times more expensive. Had she said people get them in a food bank parcel, yes. But to claim they are cheaper when that are not is disingenuous. In Jack parlance, it is a lie.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 59
I feel sad thinking about Jack sitting at her dining table with her son and Louisa, all studiously drinking their Christmas dinner while struggling to think of compliments to stop her howling and clawing about how she prepared a meal despite her longest COVID and nobody appreciated it.

• Haha
  • Angry

Formal Chicken

Had to comment on the 200th thread! Not been on much due to life events (disclaimer: I am not Jack) but have been keeping up with the recaps.

I know it’s late but my fav moment could be the mixed herbs “tip”. I still don’t know what the tip actually was 😂 decant into a more expensive container and slap a label on it? That book is going to be a best seller, assuming it is ever published….

Ps, I’ve just remembered the “old baking tray over the sink to keep the water warm” tip. Laughing away to myself just thinking about it

• Haha
  • Heart

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
When you haven’t been keeping up with Jack’s culinary adventures recently and people are referring to “chocolate salami” 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow