Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MancBee

VIP Member
My Nan was Scottish. That would be like somebody posting a haggis dish and me writing underneath 'This Scot loves you'

All of my friends would be like, eh? Scot? She's got a cockney accent and has only been there on holiday 😂
Both my parents were born in Wales, all 4 of my grandparents were born in Wales and 6 out of the 8 great-grandparents were born in Wales. All my grandparents spoke Welsh in the home, my father didn't start to learn English until he started school. I speak a little bit of Welsh. I was born in Salford.

Do I call myself Welsh? No I do not.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Fuck me. I just change the shitty nappy ASAP and tell my reluxy baby to stop puking at the same time. I’m having visions of The Help, “You is smart, you is kind, you is important.”
😂 I can’t imagine having a zen enough home that you can repeat life affirming affirmations to a child who is trying to claw their way away from you.

If these reviews are saying age appropriate for 19 months wtf is on the cards? Thank you for not kicking off in the car seat ✨I honour the braveness in you✨

• Haha
  • Heart

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Taking a break from social media apart of course from forensically keeping up with the hateful ninnies on the bullying gossip website 😘

• Haha
  • Heart

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Kirstie Allsop has just recommended Jack's Guinness brownies to Emma Kennedy, it's so nice to see Jack's target market appreciating her 😘

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

SlopAmbsase

Chatty Member
Fellow fraus, let’s please take a moment amongst the jocularity to remember that we are still in the midst of a pandemic and think of the souls lost over these magnificent 200 threads. This brave little kumquat is loving angles instead 🙏🏽 ♥ 📐

4101A92E-6BEB-45B8-804B-3FB8E2B5DE41.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad

Lisbon

Thanks to thread 200 I think I've finally found my signature look...
PSX_20210731_155237.jpg

Kumquat and Pineapple salad, anyone?

• Haha
  • Heart

Marmalade Atkins

VIP Member
speaking of porridge allegedly filling everyone up on xmas morning, I seem to remember seeing a dialogue between Mom and trifle defender a couple of months ago, discussing how much of a lie it is that porridge fills you up

trying to find the receipts, but it's proving difficult
Screenshot_20210801-215704_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Pocahontas

VIP Member
I was sick and tired of everything
When I called you last night from Southend
All I’ve done is eat fish and eggs again
Wishing every egg was the first one

Tonight the Slouper slouper
Electro’s gonna find me
Shining like the sun (Sloup-p-per Sloup-p-per)
Smiling, having fun (Sloup-p-per Sloup-p-per)
Feeling like a number one (g)

@traumatised sideboard - brava. Dare you to post it in the New Albums of 2021 thread 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Emmapism

VIP Member
My Nan was Scottish. That would be like somebody posting a haggis dish and me writing underneath 'This Scot loves you'

All of my friends would be like, eh? Scot? She's got a cockney accent and has only been there on holiday 😂

• Haha

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
200 threads! 🎉 LJC bless us one and all.

I was busy making sosibol (sausage bolognese) (true story) (my invention - read it and weep, Jacko) (it’s better than sausagne) (true story).

Thanks for my Kumquatoupee, @misshydrangea ! I’ll keep it for exactly one night.

Knock, knock!
Who’s there?
Wanda.
Wanda who?
Wanda slice of my lemon drizzle?
No.

What came first, the fish or the egg?
Neither, cos Jack ate them all.

In related news, guess who was GIFTED a hydrangea bush today?

View attachment 686898

That’s right, lads. Me. I’ve facking made it.

• Haha