Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emmapism

VIP Member
I've just had half an hour catching up in bed. Fresh sheets plus knock knock jokes and Kumquat hairdos? Thread 200 you are spoiling us!

I would like to give thanks to Jack, whose monumental dickosity gathered us all together like Tomato Purée from Concentrate (48%), Water, Tomatoes (5.7%), Modified Maize Starch, Salt, Rapeseed Oil, Sugar, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Garlic Powder, Dried Basil, Ground Black Pepper, Ground Fennel, Sweetener (Saccharin), Dried Oregano.

And I really mean that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
Aren’t they bloody awful.
A lot of things can instil confidence in kids, which don’t involve reciting cards with mama over breakfast.
When you’re about to start HIGH SCHOOL 🥴
here's an instant confidence boost for a 12 year old - try not tweeting about how useless they are to your fairly large platform of followers!

she is so the mum from About a Boy

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 72

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
I think that's a possibility - it's a year to the day since she innocently tweeted "What does burnout feel like?", swiftly followed, after a bout of crowdsourcing symptoms, by a wail of "How the fuck am I going to pay my bills?" and her Patreon details. The perfect time for an anniversary grift?

Oh, and...

View attachment 690960
I'm just a half tart,
Nobody loves me,
Made by a poor pixie,
From a middle-class family.
Spare me this life,
I am a monstrosity.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
Rage engaged. Roast potatoes are the best food, FACT, and you'd think the Grinch had been if there were none on Christmas Day. You sit on a throne of lies, Monroe.

Can just imagine the scene -
Jack : 'bad news everyone, I'm too knackered to do my world-famous roast potatoes you all love so much'
SB & LJC :

Ahhhh it was nice when LJC chose to be a bubble buddy over Christmas time though, particularly as I was inspired to make one of my top 5 favourite gifs #art

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

ThunderClapForCapers

Love this idea. Here are some Queen of Sharts larder staples to kick us off with:
The mouthwatering morsels of dried vom:
View attachment 691087
The nation’s favourite herb and crumb combo, perfect for adding a layer of salty slime to one’s magnum slopus:View attachment 691088
What would a Jack be without her beloved 90% vegan, 100% dubious welfare eggs:
View attachment 691089
Energy drinks and yakults too!

You inspired me to go and find the 8 pints of milk from her yellow stickered Edinburgh haul. Bonus salad and wafer thin reformed chicken slices too.

Came across this little gem too. I think the barely concealed vicious temper was probably one of the final nails in the coffin for numerous engagements.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 67

Ellabella

VIP Member
Why does she have to mention her health in every bloody post she makes about being away? She is so attention seeking it does my head in.

Hello everyone by the way. Thread 200 - what an achievement!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66