Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MaineCoonMama

VIP Member
“I’m an adult and can make that decision and stick to it all by myself” In other words “I’m not being forced to give over my phone tattle ninnies’”
Haha, that's exactly what I thought! Still reading here, then. Hi, Jack. Say hi to Coops for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Silver Linings

VIP Member
Also, should a salon still be accepting bookings in the morning, Jimmy would love a kumquat in honour of thread 200 please. I'd do it myself but I'm BUSY on holiday and experiencing many Jackisms in real life which will definitely 🔺️ me.

Happy thread 200 you ninnies 🥳🎈 thanks for being with me for a shitty year, you've really seen me through and been the best ❤
DD9A5689-DA5E-4921-968F-7BE42CD4E353.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
So the worst thing about that insta potatoes post is obviously that she's keeping the best ones for herself. Who does that?? The cook always gives the best stuff to guests and leaves the fuck-ups for themselves. The second worst thing about the potatoes insta post is that she thinks these look good? She genuinely has no idea what good roast potatoes are meant to look like, does she?

• Haha
  • Heart

MancBee

VIP Member
Christ, she's still at it.

View attachment 692598
Why has she posed this picture to make her son look like a toddler? And she has implied he is four foot (unless something else is her four foot love of her life)

In the first lockdown she shared a photograph of the back view of her in a yellow mac alongside her son. He was taller than her. Is she now suggesting she is 4ft or that he has shrunk in the past year?

I haven't used this for ages...

Make it make sense.

• Haha
  • Heart

Joan of Narc

Thread #400. By then will we know what to do with left over chipshop chips? Have her patrons received their postcards? Granola?
She said I've been to the Thread 400,
Not much has changed and the pesto's still rancid,
And the great, great, great Smeg freezer,
Is full of fish
(It's full of fish).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
No need to pretend with us, Poca. We all know that you've just this very moment got back from a garden centre having purchased that hydrangea and left it on your porch so it looks like a kindly neighbour who follows you on Twitter knew exactly what you wanted. You should be careful to take good care of it though. Hydrangeas are forever, not penultimate forever.

You look stunning @fauxpoor

12514.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56