Jack Monroe #200 Yes you can freeze glass jars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear hearts,

AIBU to think that a drink is not a drink unless it has been stewed to death prepared in a slow cooker?

View attachment 688665
Louisa J Christ on her bike, she's soooo useless at recipes, why not try red grape juice in place of red wine, instead of fannying about with tea? :sick: Jack, you're an absolute tit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Just an observation but it seems to me from the profile pics that everyone and anything can pull of the kumquat hair better than Jack did!
All the fraus look B-E-A-UTIFUL. ❤

May I give a big round of applause to our Dear Heart @misshydrangea for their inspired chaos! (Hope your day has been a lot brighter xxxx)

• Heart
Louisa J Christ on her bike, she's soooo useless at recipes, why not try red grape juice in place of red wine, instead of fannying about with tea? :sick: Jack.you're an absolute tit.
Cue ‘Albatross’

“This is not any tea. That’s bitter, fermented, disgusting, slow cooker tea”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Louisa J Christ on her bike, she's soooo useless at recipes, why not try red grape juice in place of red wine, instead of fannying about with tea? :sick: Jack, you're an absolute tit.
Or a nice mulled apple juice in place of cider?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Happy thread 200 all! RL has been a bit hectic so I’m behind on all the JM threads but I’m slowly grunking ! Love all the hairdos ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Jack must be howling and clawing at the high bookshelves Louisa puts her phone on at the sight of the cabal enjoying themselves. She has been sneaking about on Twitter, she liked this tweet:

are you aware of my work.png

It goes without saying that no, the squig in question was not aware of her body of work. It's almost like she's completely irrelevant. One could say ephemeral, even.

• Haha
I've been looking at a few different threads tonight, and I love it when I see "one of us" commenting on something with the inexplicable Kumquat barnets.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I haven't got photoshop and didn't even have an avatar until this evening, but I've gone super cheap and have Bob with wotsits hair.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Couldn't fix a wig on my kelpie structure so have resorted to my equine form. Handy for making lasagne 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.