Jack Monroe #200 Yes you can freeze glass jars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On a grunk and OMG, the hair styles!! 26 pages already! Has she produced original content again?
And I am feeling like a head of all dickheads having even stated in the previous thread that one can indeed freeze glass jars. I feared that my cabal membership might have been cancelled in my absence.
Now let me find out what she has done in the meantime. Slooooooop right now, thank you very much.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
On a grunk and OMG, the hair styles!! 26 pages already! Has she produced original content again?
And I am feeling like a head of all dickheads having even stated in the previous thread that one can indeed freeze glass jars. I feared that my cabal membership might have been cancelled in my absence.
Now let me find out what she has done in the meantime. Slooooooop right now, thank you very much.
Slop right now, thank you very much
I need somebody with a vegan touch
Hey Jack, always on the run,
Gotta slop it up baby, can't have no solids

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
How the duck do you undercook sausages at the same time as overcooking a chicken?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
You've hit the(Jimmy) nail on head there.
All the supermarkets have in recent years done a cheap as chips Christmas Dinner recipe/shopping list.
Jack doesn't give a tit about animal welfare (crappy bacon etc) so buying a 4 quid chook is not beyond her.
She also thinks 'the poors' are in someway lesser humans who can barely open a can of beans let alone purchase an actual bottle of bubble bath without putting the contents of your compost bin in it.
She genuinely believes that the disgusting (paid for by Del Monte) advertorial in The Express was some kind of shining light beacon for the poor.
It wasn't. It was disgusting. No one would eat that.
FTFY
No one would should eat that. Except mackie of course

• Haha
Reactions: 20
LIES

If I’d had porridge I’d still want roast potatoes unless:
A. Porridge was so awful the thought of more of her cooking was too horrific
B. Knowing roast potatoes would be terrible anyway
C. A&B

After Christmas dinner at my mother in laws we would have another one when we came home a few days, it was that bad.
Who faffs with porridge on christmas morning. Apart from when your in a victorian jail.

Christmas day menu
Breakfast
Porridge ( made with lots of water so thin, no sugar or anything)

Lunch, dried out festive Meats, no roasties and dry lumpy mash with some veg peelings. Give actual veg to rabbit( its christmas after all)

Dinner, some bread, perhaps jam

Bed by 7pm

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
How the duck do you undercook sausages at the same time as overcooking a chicken?
It really was peak schrodinger that dinner. Everything was burnt yet uncooked.
Old “Tom cruise in Top Gun” is missing a trick, porridge is great in the slow cooker. Chuck in the oats and liquid etc (aka “sugar”) leave on for an hour. Perfect porridge.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think the design‘s slightly different but this seems to be the same brand of cutlery from the aggressive tart picture. #bargain

8B685019-F241-4878-88ED-30954DDECAA6.jpeg

E68F72EE-2923-47BC-9989-FA82B864B70F.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
I think its about time she admitted
IMG_20210801_203346.jpg

i mean she seems to be on here enough.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
what with her taking this break i genuinely had started to forget how bloody awful she was.

The second and third tweets in particular make my blood boil. Imagine your loved one talking like that about you online to 300k people.
I love how she's making out like she's the adult of the gang, and very much does put her own dirty socks into the basket etc, as well as doing all of the household chores and cooking. A much different picture from the one she previously painted where LJC would come home from work and despair that Jack had put a tent up in the garden, or set up a crockery shop in the dining room and get scolded like a naughty child

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 50
She quite obviously got these at the charity shop for a quid. LET HER HAVE NICE THINGS
How very dare You it was the magic puddle. It gifts the best gifts. Those charity shops are for mere middle class gifts.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
what with her taking this break i genuinely had started to forget how bloody awful she was.

The second and third tweets in particular make my blood boil. Imagine your loved one talking like that about you online to 300k people.
Is that LJC that Jack is claiming can't peel a tater nor understand how food is cooked? Someone who worked hard and has a successful career, that LJC? The one who ran for the bleeping hills than stay with a mithering ninny who gets their kicks belittling their partner publicly? Her, yeah?!

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.