Jack Monroe #200 Yes you can freeze glass jars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who cooks a christmas dinner then moans that they had to cook it? Talk about scrooge. Im sure they would have had preferred waitrose tv dinners that day anyway hun. Could have saved yourself the aggro

• Heart
Reactions: 24
speaking of porridge allegedly filling everyone up on xmas morning, I seem to remember seeing a dialogue between Mom and trifle defender a couple of months ago, discussing how much of a lie it is that porridge fills you up

trying to find the receipts, but it's proving difficult
Screenshot_20210801-215704_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I'm sure she did a post in the morning or the day before saying that everyone was super excited about her roast potatoes and then she just did a complete 180 and said there weren't going to be any roast potatoes after all and no one minded. So weird.
And she cooked the Xmas dinner in all her slow cookers! Delicious.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Did she get Brenda to help with the sausages? Now that I've looked at it up close, the glistening is making me feel quite ill.

horrid nsfw christmas dinner.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
I'm honestly in awe of the crappy christmas dinner, to serve porridge for breakfast, then no potatoes, NO bleeping POTATOES, to go cheap on the meat/fish and serve bland, sad sides, but still think it's acceptable to shill high end tinned fruit proclaiming it bestest for some benign reason the PR team wrote down for you?! And then to have the audacity to slag off their partner and child?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
I'm honestly in awe of the crappy christmas dinner, to serve porridge for breakfast, then no potatoes, NO bleeping POTATOES, to go cheap on the meat/fish and serve bland, sad sides, but still think it's acceptable to shill high end tinned fruit proclaiming it bestest for some benign reason the PR team wrote down for you?! And then to have the audacity to hag off their partner and child?

🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.