Jack Monroe #200 Yes you can freeze glass jars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that's a possibility - it's a year to the day since she innocently tweeted "What does burnout feel like?", swiftly followed, after a bout of crowdsourcing symptoms, by a wail of "How the duck am I going to pay my bills?" and her Patreon details. The perfect time for an anniversary grift?

Oh, and...

View attachment 690960
I'm just a half tart,
Nobody loves me,
Made by a poor pixie,
From a middle-class family.
Spare me this life,
I am a monstrosity.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Haven't seen this posted, but Sir Matt has set up an interesting new business where he creates hampers with authentic produce from around the world. He is collaborating with leading people in the food industry, many of them colleagues from SKL and DKL. In Jack's absence from Social Media, could the cabal put together a suitable #200 collection of what would best represent her unique culinary style? Maybe one of the skilled photoshoppers could then put together all the images suggested. There are a few examples below of what Matt is stitching together behind the scenes. Sauce-It Hamper Shop

1627819400402.jpeg
1627819442402.png
1627819516813.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Haven't seen this posted, but Sir Matt has set up an interesting new business where he creates hampers with authentic produce from around the world. He is collaborating with leading people in the food industry, many of them colleagues from SKL and DKL. In Jack's absence from Social Media, could the cabal put together a suitable #200 collection of what would best represent her unique culinary style? Maybe one of the skilled photoshoppers could then put together all the images suggested. There are a few examples below of what Matt is stitching together behind the scenes. Sauce-It Hamper Shop

View attachment 690962View attachment 690964View attachment 690970
Can you freeze that?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I think that's a possibility - it's a year to the day since she innocently tweeted "What does burnout feel like?", swiftly followed, after a bout of crowdsourcing symptoms, by a wail of "How the duck am I going to pay my bills?" and her Patreon details. The perfect time for an anniversary grift?

Oh, and...

View attachment 690960
Unlike Jack, the cabal ALWAYS delivers.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Needs to have a blender in there for sure. Also interchangeable herbs and brown

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Oh, and...

View attachment 690960
Ooohhh this is what @HotesTilaire always refers to! She’s been anticipating a cliff edge August for months now. Almost hope 👶🏼 wakes me up in the early hours just for a cheeky peak tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 37
So was that filo tart photo taken on one of the cotswald sideboards or is it at Not Jack’s house?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

Oh, and...

View attachment 690960
Major dusty bin vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Love this idea. Here are some Queen of Sharts larder staples to kick us off with:

The mouthwatering morsels of dried vom:
29CD7A08-600F-47FA-B8E8-3EFEBA48DDB3.jpeg

The nation’s favourite herb and crumb combo, perfect for adding a layer of salty slime to one’s magnum slopus:
0E0B89C8-4249-4007-87C4-8A7CFF917EC8.jpeg

What would a Jack be without her beloved 90% vegan, 100% dubious welfare eggs:
1C8F411E-8E2A-4F91-9CCC-C34CE27F1806.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
We'll need some of that non alcoholic almond oil, or whatever bs Jack claimed to be subbing the alcohol for in the Salami Yule Log recipe.

And a slow cooker of tea. (Whichever tea our Dear Heart judges to be bestest)

• Haha
Reactions: 23

THAT BOY, Buddy Oliver has been grating mushrooms. Still looks a lot more appetising than those meatballs with the rinsed beans.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Love this idea. Here are some Queen of Sharts larder staples to kick us off with:
The mouthwatering morsels of dried vom:
View attachment 691087
The nation’s favourite herb and crumb combo, perfect for adding a layer of salty slime to one’s magnum slopus:View attachment 691088
What would a Jack be without her beloved 90% vegan, 100% dubious welfare eggs:
View attachment 691089
Energy drinks and yakults too!

You inspired me to go and find the 8 pints of milk from her yellow stickered Edinburgh haul. Bonus salad and wafer thin reformed chicken slices too.

Came across this little gem too. I think the barely concealed vicious temper was probably one of the final nails in the coffin for numerous engagements.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
You inspired me to go and find the 8 pints of milk from her yellow stickered Edinburgh haul. Bonus salad and wafer thin reformed chicken slices too.

Came across this little gem too. I think the barely concealed vicious temper was probably one of the final nails in the coffin for numerous engagements.

Iirc that was in response to a well meaning Squiggle who had no bloody clue what Tattle was.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Iirc that was in response to a well meaning Squiggle who had no bloody clue what Tattle was.
I am actually shocked at the level of vitriol Jack is spewing in that response. That's just plain mean and nasty. I've not been part of the Cabal since the beginning, but, I've never seen any Frau be as disgustingly rude and aggressive as this.

And we've pretty much triangulated and calculated that it's all lies too.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Jack, after acting childishly on the internet for 10 years, constantly announcing breaks but appearing back after 10 minutes because zero self restraint and social media addiction: I took a break and as an adult I can make that decision and stick to it all by myself!!! Meanwhile her followers are wondering who asked

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.