Jack Monroe #200 Yes you can freeze glass jars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like it’s got clumps of stuffing in it round the sides (cover your eyes Manc!)
E1A8312B-2E03-4BC0-9C8C-B5D9B35EFB53.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Here’s my nice tart and I’m also going to talk about meeeeeeeeeeeee.
Heckin.

• Haha
Reactions: 60
I wish I could believe her claim that she has made the descision to take a a break from social media and been able to stick to it ”all by herself”, but any time she‘s tried to leave Twitter before it’s never lasted more than a few days. There’s definitely something different this time around.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
What an aggressive way to post about mental health and a broken tart.

• Haha
Reactions: 70
Taking a break from social media apart of course from forensically keeping up with the hateful ninnies on the bullying gossip website 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
That tart actually looks okay. I'm not as skeptical as some here that she made it, but the whole "what you put is a slightly misleading view of how perfect you are" business is so performative.
It’s the first thing made by her fair hands that I’d genuinely eat.
Yes, the whole ‘don’t believe everything you see on social media’ is so 2019 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Her new post has already got almost double the 'likes' of the round-up of her 6 Del Monte recipes #awks

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
It’s the first thing made by her fair hands that I’d genuinely eat.
Yes, the whole ‘don’t believe everything you see on social media’ is so 2019 😂
The state of her hands and her kitchen, her tins cutlery and crockery mean it’s a no from me

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It looks like it’s got clumps of stuffing in it round the sides
What is her obsession with sage and onion stuffing? I love a bit of stuffing (oo er missus) with my roast chicken, but it's a very dominant flavour. It's like she knows her food is tit, so she whacks in a bit of stuffing to ensure it tastes of something, anything.

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.