Jack Monroe #200 Yes you can freeze glass jars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seeing as we’re collectively stage directing her - can we get some sort of vile thread indirectly begging for Patreons please? We predict a 4.5% churn’s gonna happen tomorrow, you’re already down 50 odd from just February, so give it all you’ve got hun ✨🕺✨💃🏻✨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Lads, remember the rule..
If it looks nice then she bought it from a shop.

Why is she only posting now if she made it a few days ago? Why not post it on the day?
Oh god, unless it is to show off to Pilsbury or some other pastry company to show she can bake in hope of getting a partnership.
She can’t afford JusRol, she’s POOR!!
Maybe this is the perfect time for her to start campaigning about pre-rolled pastry, due to the prohibitive cost of rolling pins.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
She can’t afford JusRol, she’s POOR!!
Maybe this is the perfect time for her to start campaigning about pre-rolled pastry, due to the prohibitive cost of rolling pins.
Surprised she doesn’t take a rolling pin on public transport

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why is the tart cooked in a cake tin to begin with, surely a top chef like Jack has a tart tin? Also, the surface it's on is filthy with dusty bits. LJC on a bike, have a good clean up Jack, it'll do wonders to your mental health!
I think we should all just be impressed she didn't try to upcycle a bin lid into a tart tin

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I don't think it's shop-bought, it's really easy to make tarts (and even get them out the tin!). We're all just shocked it actually has texture, but I think probably made it herself. Well done Jack 🎉

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
I don't think it's shop-bought, it's really easy to make tarts (and even get them out the tin!). We're all just shocked it actually has texture, but I think probably made it herself. Well done Jack 🎉
I think SB made it

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Tbh I'm sure she made it herself. It's very easy to buy a roll of premade fillo pastry, stick it in a tin, and plonk a load of ingredients in it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
It now has MORE THAN double the likes of her Del Monte sponsored post of 6 days ago. Nice to end another super successful #collab on a high note.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I reckon she made it - nobody makes their own filo, so shop bought (fine) looks like mozzarella pearls and grated cheese, sundried toms from a jar, stuffing, and apparently mushrooms - we know she has a plentiful supply. Literally a child could make that.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
What a brilliant thread, the cabal are on top form. Even Jack had to acknowledge you with her "everything on social media is fake, now cry for me Argentina" tart. I'm loving all the kumquats, was there a harvest recently? I think Isa would love to be kumquatted too as opposed to twatted (by Jack).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Stuffing. FFS. It’s not an ingredient. It’s a standalone food item that’s average at best.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I reckon she made it - nobody makes their own filo, so shop bought (fine) looks like mozzarella pearls and grated cheese, sundried toms from a jar, stuffing, and apparently mushrooms - we know she has a plentiful supply. Literally a child could make that.
Made it all by herself, just like she stayed off socials all by herself!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
What a brilliant thread, the cabal are on top form. Even Jack had to acknowledge you with her "everything on social media is fake, now cry for me Argentina" tart. I'm loving all the kumquats, was there a harvest recently? I think Isa would love to be kumquatted too as opposed to twatted (by Jack).
Not sure if our resident hairdresser @misshydrangea is on duty today 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Seeing as we’re collectively stage directing her - can we get some sort of vile thread indirectly begging for Patreons please? We predict a 4.5% churn’s gonna happen tomorrow, you’re already down 50 odd from just February, so give it all you’ve got hun ✨🕺✨💃🏻✨
I think that's a possibility - it's a year to the day since she innocently tweeted "What does burnout feel like?", swiftly followed, after a bout of crowdsourcing symptoms, by a wail of "How the duck am I going to pay my bills?" and her Patreon details. The perfect time for an anniversary grift?

Oh, and...

Collage 2021-08-01 12_52_48.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 77
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.