Jack Monroe #199 Just mind-bogglingly, gobsmackingly stupid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet Sunday afternoon is the day she has SB, and so he, and her, has access to WiFi...
Looks like therapy is going well, not. Still performing and tin rattling.....she will never change. Billy bullshitter.

• Sad
Reactions: 44
"We both just hooted at the name of that", said so we know she is not alone. If she is with her son, what a great way to have together time, sitting on Twitter hooting at stranger's comments. If she is with LJC, what a romantic afternoon, hooting at tit comments on Twitter. Mind you, Jack thought it romantic to propose over Eastenders following a Harvester salad bar evening.
God, remember that story? “I’m about to make you a lucky, lucky lady. Good job you had all that salad cos you won’t be having food with texture for a while, love.”

• Haha
Reactions: 34
OT anyone seen that Iain L has just crowdfunded a large sum of £££ to get his cat to the vet. He 'forgot' to get pet insurance. Different circumstances from Jack I'm sure, but I always notice striking similarities in their Twitter approach 😬

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
Sorry if it has already been mentioned, but saw an ad today for Princes in the newspaper, recipes using tins.

Miquel Barclay is the lucky soul doing it.

Has she gone for him seeing tins are her thing?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
OT anyone seen that Iain L has just crowdfunded a large sum of £££ to get his cat to the vet. He 'forgot' to get pet insurance. Different circumstances from Jack I'm sure, but I always notice striking similarities in their Twitter approach 😬
Lmao people are bleeping mugs, he’s got over £100k in his company account

CE56671A-C07D-4CA3-9319-05C3FB6F9FEA.jpeg

ETA - didn’t see the second line, yikes! Another chronic over spender

• Wow
Reactions: 54
Ode to Rice Wedge, by TS aged 30.69589041095

Slice of rice
With mushrooms thrice
Soup of course
For special sauce
Pork I grate
And serve on plate
Dinner guest
Declare the best

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Girls brigade? God, she’s such a weird Jesus Tory.

Can’t cope with the cognitive dissonance of a person with a spare room full of John Lewis boxes pretending that she thought a Breville sandwich toaster (gifted! of course!) was posh and a £4 bus to Morrison’s is out of the question.

Good to see the therapy is having no effect whatsoever, as predicted.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.