Jack Monroe #199 Just mind-bogglingly, gobsmackingly stupid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations for the thread title go to @kachoochoo for the sentiments and @onlysunshine and @MooBelle for the nomination. You all get front row seats to Jack Monroe: Mamapapa Mia, A Musical.

Recap of last thread:

There was a Jack-inspired musical theatre lyric-off. (Sorry, @TheDragonWithAFlagon, ‘Once more with feeling’ was a late entry for thread title and missed out on the votes!)

Jack has recently popped back to say this. And this!

Her lawyer, who lives at 1 Israel Road, Israel chucked her this.

What a wild and precious life!

Housekeeping

Please use the words ‘thread title’ (two separate words) when making a bid for one as it makes it easier to search. Also, try to hold off to the latter part of the thread if possible (after post #500). And remember - no swears are allowed.

There is a thread in the off topic forum called Food and Drink where off topic chat is encouraged if / when Jack is quiet.

New to Jack? Have a look at the wiki.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
I can hear this thread title being chanted by a chorus of extras. Like the Monorail episode of the Simpsons.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Fabulous thread title. I wonder what the weekend will bring, she's started it early. Must have the Friday off from being "prodded and poked" this week.

The people are still replying with such mundane comments, like "I'm grateful for flowers", or "grateful for the weekend"". Either that or sycophantic responses such as "grateful for you" or the worst of the bunch "grateful that you're back in my timeline"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
May as well plonk myself here, something to do on my train journey 😂 Thanks for new thread Poca x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Thank you for the new thread Poca! 🙏
I really, really hope we don’t get Jack’s take on Amy.

691861A7-0BF4-4928-9A42-19B9AFBE4A47.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
go on jack give us a chaos, you know you want to. is it a full moon tonight?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Thanks to all parties involved in the title and production of the new thread. Bravo!🤩Encore!👏👏👏

The hashtag and the @ to boost her engagement off the back of such a tragic story about a woman sorely missed and mourned by many... bleeping horrible little gobshite bleep
Indeed...

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm re-listening to a podcast called Done Disappeared, it's a parody/mockumentary of True Crime podcasts. In season three the woman that disappeared is called Blessica Beans, hahaha. Blessed be your beans, Blessica Beans.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
hurray! thanks for the noms and votes, ninnies! 🥰

it was a complete throwaway comment that i'm very proud of right now!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Thank you for the new thread Poca! 🙏
I really, really hope we don’t get Jack’s take on Amy.

View attachment 675813

Personally I am hoping for a 'Landslide' moment tonight in tribute to Amy. A moody black and white homage from the back streets of Thorpe Bay. 🙏

SHE LEFT no time to regret
Kept her cheap ham wet
With her same old floofy pet
Me and my head 1g high
And my tears dry
Get on with all my lies

You went back to Channel 4 News
So far removed
From all that we went through
And I tread a troubled track
My books are stacked
I'll go back to ..... Jack

Jack, Jack
Jack, Jack
Jack, Jack
Jack
I go back to
I go back to .....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
May as well plonk myself here, something to do on my train journey 😂 Thanks for new thread Poca x
No men for you to be marauding around kicking shins?

Excellent timing for a new thread Jack, even if you are still an awful, grasping little ghoul.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Can we have a “o god, she’s back” emoji?
And now she seems to have vanished again. It will either be, back to total silence again, or later this evening she’ll be 20 tweets deep into some confusing, pointless drama.

It’s interesting that she’s gone full-on “recovery Jack”. I honestly hate being cynical about it, and if it’s all genuine then I truly wish her well. It just seems like a convenient way to gain sympathy when in the background there’s potentially things like an ICO investigation going on.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Why does this remind me of a Jack "recipe"?

Screenshot_20210723-153425_Twitter.jpg

Can't even muster the energy to comment on her latest return.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 62
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.