Jack Monroe #199 Just mind-bogglingly, gobsmackingly stupid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A fiendishly difficult puzzle, oh joy. SB must be absolutely buzzing with the fun of it all. My SG did puzzles with me in the depths of lockdown, we never want to see one again.

(Not that I believe he's with her, praise beans)

• Haha
Reactions: 37
This is where a physicist will come out and tell us they’ve been lurking since thread 13 but why duck with glass? Doesn’t it go brittle if exposed to extreme temperatures? You’d sooner put it in a plastic bag and tie it in a knot than potentially duck an entire drawer of food?!

• Haha
Reactions: 48
This is where a physicist will come out and tell us they’ve been lurking since thread 13 but why duck with glass? Doesn’t it go brittle if exposed to extreme temperatures? You’d sooner put it in a plastic bag and tie it in a knot than potentially duck an entire drawer of food?!
Or use one of your reusable sealable plastic pouches that you were raving about a few months ago 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
She got all those fancy silicone bags for the freezer that she dumped the fish in, too. Soz @ChocolateMuffin, those ones.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Lakeland do reusable storage bags pricey but long lasting and much safer than cutting yourself to ribbons for the sake of passata.

Reactions: 31
Why doesnt she put then in his room. Also has she had a paint job? I thought it was brown wood? No?

Reactions: 21
Bullshit!

Also - the clock is at 1.15ish so even if true (it’s not) then demonstrably bullshit at that.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.