Jack Monroe #199 Just mind-bogglingly, gobsmackingly stupid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Muchasgracias to the scared Spanish squiggle for the lols. They are now up there on the map with the complaining Dane. I really don’t think Jack’s britishness can excuse or explain the terrifying ”recipes“.

View attachment 679052

why would it look horrific? if they look horrific, there's something wrong? I've made crumpet pizzas before, they did not look horrific?

don't know why I'm bothering
typing, horrific is Jack's usp

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I am not falling for it. It seems she is rationed to the one day/session of Twittering per week, and IF she is squandering her time with her boy whilst plying her nonsense for engagement and likes, then she is even worse a person that I thought possible. And I think she is the absolute pits.

Far more likely is that last weekend was her access weekend and this weekend, she is twiddling her thumbs on her own. As for her having friends? Or even being at the bungalow. Horseshit. If the crumpet pizzas were true, we would 100% be getting a pic.

And as for her claim to being quite unwell but not knowing how to tweet about it - biggest horseshit ever. She has tweeted about her liquid bowels in the past, and let’s not forget the deranged and non spoilered teacher is a pweirdo tweet session.

It’s all to support her new image as Recovery ODAAT Jack. Only thing left for her now. The last roll of the dice. Ex-alcoholic/prescription drug addict Jack. Might even help to get her slots back on things like This Morning IF she milks it enough.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 52
I’m actually a bit sick at the thought that Fack is with SB and hence is allowed a phone/internet and can’t wait to get on twitter to post about how Wagon Wheels used to be bigger and who had a Raleigh Chopper etc

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
OT anyone seen that Iain L has just crowdfunded a large sum of £££ to get his cat to the vet. He 'forgot' to get pet insurance. Different circumstances from Jack I'm sure, but I always notice striking similarities in their Twitter approach 😬
Who is Iain L?
There are so many go find me type appeals for people who can't be bothered to take out pet insurance and it really makes me angry.

Vets are so expensive that any responsible owner needs to pay a few quid a month to get them insured.

Reactions: 26
I’ve been (over) thinking alcoholism and Al-anon this weekend with poor Amy Winehouse being in the news a lot. I know a few people in Al-anon and although I haven’t been a member myself, I know how helpful it is for people with a loved one who is alcoholic.

Waffle waffle (ooh I loved them when I was a child) the point I’m trying to make is, if Jack is on a no social media embargo, then I think it’s a great thing if she’s doing it willingly. If not then I don’t think it’ll end well. I mentioned this in another post yesterday, people have the best intentions but almost control the addict to try and mould them a different way. If she really wants to do it - she’s certainly not posting nearly as much in her own name. The jury’s still out for me.

Or….maybe she’s cleaned up her act in a(nother) bid to get on Strictly 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 41
OT anyone seen that Iain L has just crowdfunded a large sum of £££ to get his cat to the vet. He 'forgot' to get pet insurance. Different circumstances from Jack I'm sure, but I always notice striking similarities in their Twitter approach 😬
duck sake. This winds me up so much. There’s an operation that could make my life a lot better that’s not covered by the NHS, so I am currently looking at financing it, otherwise I’ll need to save up. Lots of people are in this position, probably much worse off than I am, and they aren’t out there begging on Twitter.

Jack’s social media posting reminds me of people who’ve just ‘graduated’ from one of those tit online courses and fancy themselves as some sort of guru. “You get the best engagement by starting your posts with ‘should’ questions!” But there’s no way she would have bothered to spend time taking a course or learning something new.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I don't believe a single word that flows out the tips of her hand sausages. Where are the pics of these jolly good crumpet-pizzas? She would show them. As for very ill and "didn't know what to say about it all'' ....wow.
She didn't say she had made them If you read her tweet properly she says, and I quote...

"I have introduced my son to the concept of crumpet pizza and it has blown his mind"
Nowhere does she say that she has cooked them. Nowhere did she say he'd eaten them. Nowhere. She is so tricky with her words, it is despicable.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
And as for her claim to being quite unwell but not knowing how to tweet about it - biggest horseshit ever. She has tweeted about her liquid bowels in the past, and let’s not forget the deranged and non spoilered teacher is a pweirdo tweet session.
Her illness timeline is odd. I think it started with mentions of someone close being unwell, but it wasn't her news to share. And then the request for an oncologist to DM her. Then her swollen jaw and sore teeth she'd had for 2 years 'hopefully nothing to worry about', and upcoming scans.
About this time she had her appalling twitter spat with the teacher. And the rude responses to the data squiggle. Apologised to the teacher.
It all then segued into vague mentions of 'treatment' and being prodded and poked. And having to be in London. Then the ODAAT stuff.
So the water has been thoroughly muddied over a number of health issues. Of course she is perfectly entitled not to disclose them. Probably best for her if she never does. But obviously mysterious hints will cause speculation.
It is all just a bit...... strange :unsure:

Reactions: 69
I cant believe the kid is going to high school and has only now been shown crumpet pizzas. My god, she said herself she did it at gb so from what 7+ my kids been baking all sorts and making actual pizza since he was about 5.( Just to add i did the oven work)

Reactions: 22
Please whoever is in charge of phones a and b and/or laptop or watch thing never let Jack use the word ooze ever again.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Not gonna lie, this squiggle made me owl and champagne 🦉 🍾
-a kids recipe
-years and years ago
so much lols
9B8EDD11-C455-465B-9FE2-BDE37B6FDED9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.