Jack Monroe #197 Site currently unavailable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack scmack, it’s always nice to see Coopsy. Is that The bungalow though? It looks different.
I might not be the most observant, so possibly! But the Hopkins sofa appears to be to the left and it's got the brick fireplace. Nose looks very bad, are the mice back?
Also drinking "free" bubbly sent by work this week so another reason to ignore me!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Zero evidence that she is watching the footie with that cat. She probably has a thousand pics of the damned animal on that sofa.

Glad she doesn’t seem to be at Wembley with BubbleBuddy/house mate/very dear friend though. It would be a complete waste of a ticket.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Zero evidence that she is watching the footie with that cat. She probably has a thousand pics of the damned animal on that sofa.

Glad she doesn’t seem to be at Wembley with BubbleBuddy/house mate/very dear friend though. It would be a complete waste of a ticket.
Look at his nose. Has he been tampering with the brambly mice posse recently? 🤔🤥

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Oh @BananaSmith , I have found King Jackie on the wall:

Which leads to this:

View attachment 658258
bleeping hell that hair is like something you see would on a fancy poodle at crufts/drummer from metal hair band. She is so pretty is does her no favours.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Look at his nose. Has he been tampering with the brambly mice posse recently? 🤔🤥
My thoughts too. I hate to be a Debbie Downer but his nose is really concerning. None of my business what other people do with their pets but with his ginger colouring and pink nose he's susceptible to nose cancer and infections. Please get him looked at Jack!
My three fight sometimes and get the occasional scratch on the schnozz but nothing like that.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
It's probably an old photo. I'm in a hot climate atm so may be out of touch but do people generally light a load of candles by the fireplace on an evening in July?

• Haha
Reactions: 48
My thoughts too. I hate to be a Debbie Downer but his nose is really concerning. None of my business what other people do with their pets but with his ginger colouring and pink nose he's susceptible to nose cancer and infections. Please get him looked at Jack!
My three fight sometimes and get the occasional scratch on the schnozz but nothing like that.
I’m not a cat person… what is the issue with his nose? As I just see what I assume is freckles or different coloured fur.

It's probably an old photo. I'm in a hot climate atm so may be out of touch but do people generally light a load of candles by the fireplace on an evening in July?
She makes slow cooker stews during a heatwave ffs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.