Jack Monroe #197 Site currently unavailable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I might not be the most observant, so possibly! But the Hopkins sofa appears to be to the left and it's got the brick fireplace. Nose looks very bad, are the mice back?
Also drinking "free" bubbly sent by work this week so another reason to ignore me!
Might be an old photo.

Reactions: 15
Yep, cold in my part of the UK. In fact raining and windy. Even had to light the wood burner ffs.
stop pretending to watch the footie Jack. Know you are probably watch family guy
It's probably an old photo. I'm in a hot climate atm so may be out of touch but do people generally light a load of candles by the fireplace on an evening in July?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Can Jack go out and put her "underpants" away again? England need to score.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Can Jack go out and put her "underpants" away again? England need to score.
Shes distracting MR with her tweets. You know there BFF. They are reminiscing about that time when they rolled meat balls together twas like a deleted scene from lady and the woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Six minutes to compose a tweet? It's almost like somebody needs to run every tweet by a handler so they don't cause a costly PR chaos :unsure:

I haaaaaaaaaate that wig by the way. It was probably said at the time but HUGE Cousin It vibes.

Cousinit.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Yep, cold in my part of the UK. In fact raining and windy. Even had to light the wood burner ffs.
stop pretending to watch the footie Jack. Know you are probably watch family guy
I don't know if our Jack could watch an episode of Family Guy without getting the vapours and taking to Twitter to #cancelITV2 for being whateverphobic.

But is your grandfather DEAD?
I hope so. We cremated him ten years ago.

(Joke copyright of some 70s comedian, probably).

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.