Jack Monroe #197 Site currently unavailable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But Orphy B, I am 100% vegan! I don't like to mention it because I get so much abuse from mithering ninnies. What would you recommend instead, a tofu-mushroom cup? Do you think chickpea ephemera would help? Thankyou x in advance esteemed and dear heart.
I would say rinsed jackfruit and some oat milk because protein is protein and runny is runny xx

• Haha
Reactions: 31
But Orphy B, I am 100% vegan! I don't like to mention it because I get so much abuse from mithering ninnies. What would you recommend instead, a tofu-mushroom cup? Do you think chickpea ephemera would help? Thankyou x in advance esteemed and dear heart.
Well look at you, I offer MY help, and you throw it back in my stalker eyed face. SO ungrateful. I'm just a single mother trying my best. Why do you hurt me so?

Look out for my JackFruit alternative cup, 'Jacky-Cup', sub to my Patreon now for it exclusively popping into your inbox, like a cheeky pair of my folded up undercrackers ☺

(That was quite painful being so Jack in response lolololol)

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I see that Novak Nail has won Wimbledon again. Will he be too busy to comment on Jack for us now?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
They have Taco Bell in the UK now? Yeah, I know it's terrible, but I want to stuff some tacos in my fat face.

I have found that those small indie restaurants that set up over here aren't as good as their USA counterparts. Like when I found a very exclusive restaurant called Chipotle in London. Just wasn't the same.
I can tell you that U.K. Taco Bell is just as bad for your tummy as the US version, from experience 😂
We have a taco bell in York, my son in law who has eaten at quite a few in America reckons they use different fats etc in England and it doesn't give him an upset stomach like the American ones did. Personally I think it's delicious

Well I double checked on Companies House and it said she was born in 1978 so I don’t know who to believe 🤷🏻‍♀️

ETA @NP snap!
Companies House is wrong, she's allegedly been fixing this for the entire time I've been on tattle

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm sure insomnia fraus can relate re: finding everything hilarious after a few nights of no/very bad sleep (this thread helps a LOT) but 'wretched pervert' made me giggle so much I had to sit on the floor and clutch my knees for a little bit

Illegal/criminal thread title nomination (sorry!!) 'Monroe has been criminally neglected by food media'. LJC squiggles 😭

ETA: Happy birthday @Pixieboots ! May chaoses rain down upon you. 🎂🥳
Babe, same x
It occured to me that at about 1:30 am I would start a hooting session in bed grunking my way through the thread loud enough to wake up the neighbours.

Mole contains chocolate.
Mole contains chicken.
Next recipe= coco pops coated chicken?
Because food is food, innit.
ALL FOOD IS THE SAME !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24

I half imagine Jack sitting typing furiously writing an opinion piece about loving kickyball despite knowing nothing about it then have found Mom already did in 2009 😂😂

Am bored now waiting on the match to start, can someone candy man a chaos please?
That article is so much fun. I don’t blame Jack for wanting to be like her, but one of the things that makes Nigella so likeable is that she’s completely herself. She never tries to downplay her background. So if you want to be like Nigella, then trying to copy her is completely missing the point.
Like, we’re still cringing about when Jack tried to write about football, but Nigella is such a good writer that she can basically chat away about how she’s doesn’t really understand what’s going on, but she loves it anyway, and it’s so relatable (I feel the same watching the Bourne Identity movies).

• Heart
Reactions: 29
📢 Calling the Viggles! Your time has come, again! 📢

That “reasons she’s not vegan“ tweet is so insulting and misrepresenting to so many different groups of people, in just three sentences. She’s not changed or learned anything during her Twitter break.
If Jack didn't mither on about (and monetise) every new thing/identity they tried then people would be far less likely to want reasons when it gets abandoned.

Reactions: 28
Perhaps she can wear her King Billy wig too.

I tried to find a pic but googling Jack and wig brought up Jack and kumquat for the first four pics - oh how I 🦉 ted and 🍾 ed.
Oh @BananaSmith , I have found King Jackie on the wall:

Which leads to this:

83252666-88B6-44BF-A339-7E752C93FD09.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Oh @BananaSmith , I have found King Jackie on the wall:

Which leads to this:

View attachment 658258
Hooting at the fact she posted this with her whole chest puffed out waiting for the compliments to roll in. Even the most diehard sycophants were softly, gently telling her they thought it was a bit much. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 36
How to go viral without actually asking/begging for re-tweets, or bandwaggoning on other people’s viral photos.

Also - imagine, if Jack hadn’t been a complete and utter prick, her and SB could also be at the worlds hottest sporting event (well, ok, Europe’s at least and certainly England’s!).

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Hooting at the fact she posted this with her whole chest puffed out waiting for the compliments to roll in. Even the most diehard sycophants were softly, gently telling her they thought it was a bit much. LOL
But...but that's what her hair looks like when it's long! Ignore the fact that hair that curly starts right at the root, you guys. Just go with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I know. It's a waste of bleeping brain cells reading it. I sometimes wonder if Jack was a creation of Sue Townsend (RIP) and it has all gone a bit far.
If only our wee Jack had half the wit or wisdom of Sue Townsend!
Jack writes from that little Tory entitled and privileged point of view, all midnight feasts of eggs while calling foster children feral and her son precious

duck me, England have just scored in the kickball!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.