Jack Monroe #197 Site currently unavailable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😜

Also i love how the squigs manage to give her a supposedly nice compliment and then snatch it away.

Yeah shes totally awesome and all, not right now but you know sometimes. Love it squigs.

In comparison to boris and gove fisting eachother yes she would make a great pm.

In comparison to boris and gove fisting eachother yes she would make a great pm.

I know this is a glitch / mistake, but it’s almost poetic. Kudos!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Mom has a fancy trifle as recipe of the day for the occasion! Trifle defender has obviously retweeted it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Omg my husband bought a proper dedicated zester and the first thing we both said was what a better yield we got off lemons and limes, my first thought was…… what about a mushroom? 😏 I’ll buy one on Tuesday and share results, cannot wait x
Just the one? 😂 #dontwasteawholepunnet

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I think it's meant to be sexy. It isn't!

Eating in bed is kind of gross to me though (plus I'm clumsy, so would probably spill it all over the place anyway)
thinks she’s sexy eating eggs in bed under the duvet whereas actually it’s more akin to Gollum hoarding the ring in the cave..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
😜

Also i love how the squigs manage to give her a supposedly nice compliment and then snatch it away.

Yeah shes totally awesome and all, not right now but you know sometimes. Love it squigs.

🙏 for @Mr Krabs hangover reading that three times in a row.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Mom has the crisp cauldron filled for the match later too…… it’s obvious Jack has no access to the socials as she would be all over that!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Has anyone seen this video of Uncle Roger reviewing Mom? Wonder what he would make of our smol smart price pixie mom.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
No, do yourself a favour @heretoreaditall2019 and get the biggest Portobello you can find, or else your poor wee fingers will be grated down to nubs !!! 🏥
CC @Pocahontas 😂 I might go to a greengrocer and get one big one, I fear the match may have cleared out the second nearest mushroom supplies shop where I will have to invest in a punnet. Had an absolute baby food shocker using some roasted mushrooms so ideally would avoid having the offensive material in the house until we’ve all recovered from what I did to us 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 30
🙏 for @Mr Krabs hangover reading that three times in a row.
Thanks! I’m wondering if it’s too early for a hair of the dog to get those mental images out my head.

I think I found Jack’s most ridiculously descriptive recipe yet for what’s basically a hard boiled egg in a mug with some butter mashed into it. It covers topics from gender to puberty, parenting, self-care and kale. For an egg.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Has anyone seen this video of Uncle Roger reviewing Mom? Wonder what he would make of our smol smart price pixie mom.

Was this original Nigella clip released around the time Jack developed the radish obsession last year?

also Mom and Trifle defender are discussing pre-match snacks 😍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Thanks! I’m wondering if it’s too early for a hair of the dog to get those mental images out my head.

I think I found Jack’s most ridiculously descriptive recipe yet for what’s basically a hard boiled egg in a mug with some butter mashed into it. It covers topics from gender to puberty, parenting, self-care and kale. For an egg.

I got as far as “I’m not like other girls” before I had to stop. I’ve no problem with little stories to accompany recipes, but the constant self pity combined with the biggest ego in the universe does not make me think, ooh that’s a lovely story, I’m going to make that! Apologies for the ridiculously long sentence. I wish she would go away, and not come back until she’s put some work into being a decent human being.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Can you screenshot? They want me to subscribe to read it and I cba.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.