Jack Monroe #195 She basically writes fan-fiction about herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i am guessing “style director” means this cut was at the upper end of the price range. Utterly shameless. Also - still in London?
Jebus! I always cut my own hair, including my own undercut when I 'fancy' having one. I can't imagine how many pounds of butter one could buy with that amount of money.

ETA 🥕

• Haha
Reactions: 31
i am guessing “style director” means this cut was at the upper end of the price range. Utterly shameless. Also - still in London?
Tiggyandbo commented 🤣🤣🤣🤣☺🤣🤣☺☺

Toni and Guy is an independent little boutique salon, in the old market town of Stratford, East London. In ye olde Westfield shoppyng centre.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Jebus! I always cut my own hair, including my own undercut when I 'fancy' having one. I can't imagine how many pounds of butter one could buy with that amount of money.

ETA 🥕
Or how many kind and sympathetic Patreon subscribers it cost.

On a side note - if you severe depressives need a pick me up, The breakdown magazine (god love ‘em) have tweeted an article for a list of tunes that will do just the trick! Not clicking through because they don’t deserve my traffic so I am afraid the mystery of WHAT songs work will remain, for me. Almost makes me wish for a good old honest slop recipe!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
It’s kind of off topic now (who knows whether the Jack/Del Monte thing is still happening), but in important tampon news, national pineapple day is on Sunday.

A1176A8C-B61B-4208-B09A-5EC8673054B2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Or how many kind and sympathetic Patreon subscribers it cost.

On a side note - if you severe depressives need a pick me up, The breakdown magazine (god love ‘em) have tweeted an article for a list of tunes that will do just the trick! Not clicking through because they don’t deserve my traffic so I am afraid the mystery of WHAT songs work will remain, for me. Almost makes me wish for a good old honest slop recipe!
The more I learn about the Breakdown the more I don’t blame Jack for staying the hell away (she should never have accepted the position of writing monthly for them though).

As an actual severe depressive* and music lover I couldn’t resist checking out that list. Here it is if anyone else is curious, so we don’t give them the clicks. I’m shocked that a certain cover of Landslide isn’t included.

(*edited to add. I’m not mentioning the depression thing in a sad-fishing way, I just love that it gives me a legitimate reason/perspective to dismiss everything Hat*ies’s magazine is about 🤣).

3F208023-1C06-4713-AF67-FCB9C391B01C.jpeg

A1B243D2-724F-423E-8F72-B9489DF52038.jpeg

3E446EAA-6176-4770-8658-B6B8F1265FAB.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 65
You know your look is edgy AF when Tiggy and Bo compliment you on it. I mean, they make leopard print bags. So punk.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
This is potentially the worst haircut I’ve ever seen on Jack, and I include the Cherie Blair, the orange fizzgig and the reverse rats tail in that. She’s in no way edgy enough to pull off anything approaching this cut. Glad she can waste a few “weekly shops” on making herself look a total head, though.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Omg I always thought it was a joke 😭
I always love it when people find the truth behind cabal stories they thought were made up. It really is that crazy!

The more I learn about the Breakdown the more I don’t blame Jack for staying the hell away (she should never have accepted the position of writing monthly for them though).

As an actual severe depressive* and music lover I couldn’t resist checking out that list. Here it is if anyone else is curious, so we don’t give them the clicks. I’m shocked that a certain cover of Landslide isn’t included.

(*edited to add. I’m not mentioning the depression thing in a sad-fishing way, I just love that it gives me a legitimate reason/perspective to dismiss everything Hat*ies’s magazine is about 🤣).

View attachment 635174

View attachment 635175
View attachment 635176
Those songs are mostly awful. Particularly that bleeping Toploader one, because my Alexa always thinks I want that one, instead of the (far superior) Thin Lizzy song with that name!

ETa (again) That haircut 😯

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
This is potentially the worst haircut I’ve ever seen on Jack, and I include the Cherie Blair, the orange fizzgig and the reverse rats tail in that. She’s in no way edgy enough to pull off anything approaching this cut. Glad she can waste a few “weekly shops” on making herself look a total head, though.
Oh my god I am laughing my head off at the orange fizzgig, you lot are so funny 🤣 think it's better when Jack is quiet !!! Now duck off

• Haha
Reactions: 32
You suit a fringe, Jack. Looks good. Hope you’re well. Turn off the Patreon!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
TERRIBLE she looks like a complete state and a right condition. Also like Cooper has tried eating her alive in her sleep from the baldy old fellah side x good luck Coops we're all counting on you 🐯
Is that styled like that or has she just woken up. No offence but i wouldnt be paying those prices for that. Seems a waste of money to be honest. Each to their own and glad shes well.

Reactions: 17
If she actually paid for that “snazzy” haircut, she needs to get her money back. I think even the 1970’s ginger gonk look may have been better.
I suspect she re-emerged in order to fish for a new rich girlfriend. The big cheesy grin is a big giveaway. (Look out for her digging out the big pants and baggy sports bra and clambering onto the furniture to do lots of sexy-face pics any time now.) After all, it beats having to work for a living. And she connected with Allegra and Louisa by social media after all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I dont think she suits it. Shes too fine featured for such a severe cut. Someone up thread said it's Karen can i speak to the manager look.

I would Absolutely would be speaking to the manager. ABSOLUTELY!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She never fails to deliver. If that's a 'mate' who's cut her hair like that they're a snake 🐍. Facetuned to almighty LJC too. Taking a wee break from socials - I think not - to me that's confirmation that she's under orders to stay off for some reason or other

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I felt bad for saying that T&G has butchered many a woman’s hair (including mine, once upon a time) then rememberer the fluffy duckling pic and that they are literally still doing it.

Far better hair dressers including a better branch of T&G near her hotel tho? She must have moved on…??

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.