Jack Monroe #195 She basically writes fan-fiction about herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When is the book raising POC voices coming out?
Or the expose into the school meals ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
What a London/SE centric list, anybody would think that Gay people in the rest of the UK are not powerful or influential. By the way, in what way is Jack, or in fact half that list, powerful?

I actively dislike 25% of people on that list. Having been involved with LGBTQ+ activism the whole of my life (up North for the most part) and I have met some of those people. They are not nice.

I think 25% of them are self serving and self promoting idiots who care not a jot for anything that doesn't further their career. They are not interested in LGBTQ+ rights unless they somehow profit from it.

I have no idea who a further 25% are.

Good call on the remainder though.

ETA, in what world is Russell T Davies, less powerful than Jack? He's the writer of two of the most iconic pieces of gay TV drama in modern times,

It's a bloody joke.
The only powerful thing about Jack is her grifting but then.. hang on...as far as we know she still RENTS !

• Haha
Reactions: 28
If people from Africa were angry over THAT MAN’s jollof, surely the Indian community will be fewmin over her oven chip abomination.

She really is a lazy caah. I know she dresses it up as ‘my recipes are for people who can’t afford a potato peeler and are too thick to use a saucepan’ or whatever. But ultimately, it’s just lazy junk food.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Still lying though, ain't ya, ya grifty-shifty eyed wazzock.
(Sorry she's really annoyed me with the curry tit and this comment...).

Screenshot_20210627-140621_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.